+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

REFUGEE HEARING 2023 - VIRTUAL

Milkymilky

Feb 17, 2023
it wasn’t posted in my account, the only change I saw in “Referral decision” was that its status changed to “not available”

the NOD was only sent via mail.
If you had a lawyer I think he gets the decision online first.
I didn’t have a lawyer so I had to wait almost 3 weeks to see the decision in my mail.
Hello . I had my hearing 4 weeks before and at the end of the hearing board member said i will send my decision on a later date. Now today when i open my ircc account portal it has changed from referred to irb to referral decision not available . I have no idea what is going on. I called my legal aid lawyer office they said we haven’t received the decision yet. Any idea what could be going on?

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hello . I had my hearing 4 weeks before and at the end of the hearing board member said i will send my decision on a later date. Now today when i open my ircc account portal it has changed from referred to irb to referral decision not available . I have no idea what is going on. I called my legal aid lawyer office they said we haven’t received the decision yet. Any idea what could be going on?
Just wait until decision arrive in your mailbox

Reactions: theclaimer

hinhaj

Oct 10, 2023
Do not worry NOD usually take 3 weeks to come its very normal