+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refugee claim

nittinkumar

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
hello everyone,
Pls tell me any best lawyer for refugee claim !! And what's the procedure for work permit for after claim refugee,when smone get work permit !!

Princeking20

Jun 13, 2017
Hello everyone please I want to get some information, I got a Canadaian version as and will be traveling this month, I want seek asylum on the port of entry. Please I need to know what to do when I get the airport, so I won't make a mistake. Thank you

sahar2017

Jun 27, 2017
Hi all
I also used ur useful information. tnx all

I am waiting for my tourism visa fro Canada which is 5 years n multi visa.
I want to travel there then apply as refugee.
my question is that my way to arrive to Canada is important for officer or not?
i heared that traveling to Canada with TRD is not accepted in refugee claim and officer will say if u are really refugee how u traveled to Canada with visa?
but the truth is that having visa is the only way to enter to Canada right?
i do not know any other way to arrive to Canada.
so plz advice me abt it.

cheers

Koray

Jul 21, 2017
Hi all
I also used ur useful information. tnx all

I am waiting for my tourism visa fro Canada which is 5 years n multi visa.
I want to travel there then apply as refugee.
my question is that my way to arrive to Canada is important for officer or not?
i heared that traveling to Canada with TRD is not accepted in refugee claim and officer will say if u are really refugee how u traveled to Canada with visa?
but the truth is that having visa is the only way to enter to Canada right?
i do not know any other way to arrive to Canada.
so plz advice me abt it.

cheers
If you wish to claim refugee status you need to carry all of proofs you have and inland entry claim is easy ,wat you mean by TRD ?

sahar2017

Jun 27, 2017
If you wish to claim refugee status you need to carry all of proofs you have and inland entry claim is easy ,wat you mean by TRD ?
thanks for your reply.
by TRD,i mean traveling visit visa
plz advice me if the office will reject me bcoz of the entering with visit visa or not.

inland entry means I I claim refugee in the caada airport?

thanks

Koray

Jul 21, 2017
thanks for your reply.
by TRD,i mean traveling visit visa
plz advice me if the office will reject me bcoz of the entering with visit visa or not.

inland entry means I I claim refugee in the caada airport?

thanks
You can claim refugee status with tourist visa that is not matter..but you need a valid proofs that if you return in ur home country u wil be in danger so they can accept your claim..means what you have reason to ask refugee them?

Rob_TO

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Seoul, Korea
App. Filed.......
13-07-2012
AOR Received.
18-08-2012
File Transfer...
21-08-2012
Med's Done....
Sent with App
Passport Req..
N/R - Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
30-10-2012
LANDED..........
16-11-2012

Koray

Jul 21, 2017
tnx again

I will claim religues asylum
I think it does not need proof
You think ....that dosent mean they don't need proof...for example a person tortured bcz of his religion you need proofs of medical reports or police record of complain or some thing valid evidence.. Anyway whatever you do be practical ...best of luck

Koray

Jul 21, 2017
You think ....that dosent mean they don't need proof...for example a person tortured bcz of his religion you need proofs of medical reports or police record of complain or some thing valid evidence.. Anyway whatever you do be practical ...best of luck

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
I think it does not need proof
Just confirming what everyone else has said. With no proof, you aren't a refugee, just a visitor with intent on staying beyond your permitted stay. You can expect your claim to be refused with no proof or weak reasons or "well founded" fear (economic reasons are not valid, nor is wanting a better life in Canada) and you will be removed and sent back home.

Reactions: sahar2017

Koray

Jul 21, 2017
Just confirming what everyone else has said. With no proof, you aren't a refugee, just a visitor with intent on staying beyond your permitted stay. You can expect your claim to be refused with no proof or weak reasons or "well founded" fear (economic reasons are not valid, nor is wanting a better life in Canada) and you will be removed and sent back home.
You need to know actual steps of claiming asylum process from leaving your home country and also the bad incident you hav faced .before you leave just be clear about whole process , again one more thing if you refused to claim asylum they wil close your Canada entry for couple of years and you wil have no right to enter Canada as a visitor too

Reactions: sahar2017