+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

REFERNCE LETTERS

gaganch25

Aug 16, 2017
GOOD AFTERNOON ALL
WE ARE IN POST ITA STAGE AND COLLECTING ALL THE DOCUMENTS FOR SUBMISSION. WE ARE LEFT WITH REFERENCE LETTERS ONLY. MY HUSBAND BEING PRIMARY APPLICANT IS NOT ABLE TO GET REFERENCE LETTERS WITH ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FROM THE EMPLOYER. THEY DID PROVIDE HIM ONLY EXPERIENCE CUM RELIEVING LETTER WITHOUT MENTIONING ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES. AND THEY HAVE GIVEN US IN MAIL THAT THEY CANNOT PROVIDE ANYTHING MORE THAN THAT. KINDLY GIVE YOUR GUIDANCE WHAT SHALL WE PROVIDE.

I BEING THE SECONDARY APPLICANT DO NEED TO PROVIDE REFERENCE LETTER FROM MY EMPLOYER. AS OUR CONSULTANT IS ASKING FOR THAT BUT WE DID NOT CLAIM ANY POINTS FOR MY EXPERIENCE.
THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Reactions: superspecial90

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
GOOD AFTERNOON ALL
WE ARE IN POST ITA STAGE AND COLLECTING ALL THE DOCUMENTS FOR SUBMISSION. WE ARE LEFT WITH REFERENCE LETTERS ONLY. MY HUSBAND BEING PRIMARY APPLICANT IS NOT ABLE TO GET REFERENCE LETTERS WITH ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES FROM THE EMPLOYER. THEY DID PROVIDE HIM ONLY EXPERIENCE CUM RELIEVING LETTER WITHOUT MENTIONING ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES. AND THEY HAVE GIVEN US IN MAIL THAT THEY CANNOT PROVIDE ANYTHING MORE THAN THAT. KINDLY GIVE YOUR GUIDANCE WHAT SHALL WE PROVIDE.

I BEING THE SECONDARY APPLICANT DO NEED TO PROVIDE REFERENCE LETTER FROM MY EMPLOYER. AS OUR CONSULTANT IS ASKING FOR THAT BUT WE DID NOT CLAIM ANY POINTS FOR MY EXPERIENCE.
THANKS IN ADVANCE.
Hello!
Your husband has to get the letter somehow. It could be from a superior as well. But there is no other way around this. This is a prime document and it is a must. Failure to produce it is not something CIC will accept.
See what other options you could exploit to get the document.

As to your work reference letter, it does not have to have 'roles and responsibilities' listed in detail as your husbands. A simple letter stating your employment will suffice.
Hope this helps and your husband finds a compassionate colleague who would issue the letter for him!

And, please do not write in all caps.
It becomes almost unreadable and definitely un-reply-able!

Last edited:

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
GOOD AFTERNOON ALL

THANKS IN ADVANCE.
Your husband should email (if he ready has it then use it) the employer explaining the reasons for requesting the letter on a particular format. Whatever reply they give to deny your husband's request, your husband can use that as a proof to show IRCC that he has tried to fulfill their requirements. Now, to mention your husband's job duties he should get a plain piece of paper (not on the company letterhead otherwise it will raise a red flag) and write down all the duties matching with his NOC job descriptions along with other details required by IRCC and get it signed by his colleague or manager. Include a visiting card of that person.
Upload experience letter from employer, this letter from colleague with visiting card, any proof of effort to obtain it (i.e email) and Explain the whole situation in a Letter Of Explanation (LoE). He can also include his offer/appointment letter, joining letter, promotion letter, job contract and payslips to prove designation and working hours.
Many candidates have reported they did this successfully and this is the best way to tackle this situation. Good Luck.

gaganch25

Aug 16, 2017
Hello!
Your husband has to get the letter somehow. It could be from a superior as well. But there is no other way around this. This is a prime document and it is a must. Failure to produce it is not something CIC will accept.
See what other options you could exploit to get the document.

As to your work reference letter, it does not have to have 'roles and responsibilities' listed in detail as your husbands. A simple letter stating your employment will suffice.
Hope this helps and your husband finds a compassionate colleague who would issue the letter for him!

And, please do not write in all caps.
It becomes almost unreadable and definitely un-reply-able!
Thanks dear. Can you share your whatapp number