+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference Letter

Feb 1, 2023
I was employed as Community Support Worker with my employer, then i got a position for Admin Assistant. i am not claiming points for Community support worker position, so should i mention this job position on reference letter? or just put Admin position on employer reference letter? Both these position were with the same employer ... Can somebody please help!

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I was employed as Community Support Worker with my employer, then i got a position for Admin Assistant. i am not claiming points for Community support worker position, so should i mention this job position on reference letter? or just put Admin position on employer reference letter? Both these position were with the same employer ... Can somebody please help!
Why would you be mentioning the job in a reference letter? The employer writes your reference letter so ask them to include the one position.

Feb 1, 2023
Why would you be mentioning the job in a reference letter? The employer writes your reference letter so ask them to include the one position.
i understand your point that employer needs to write the letter, but my concern is whether employer should mention the community support worker position on the letter or not. cz i am not claiming points for it.

sbali

Jan 13, 2023
Thanks. i have an experience form Sept 2020 to aug 2022. Can you please mention that what document should i upload along with employer letter for the proof of work experience?/
You don't need anything really if employer letter mention salary, but you can attach offer letter, a few randomly selected pay stubs, Tax return, bank statement showing salary, whatever you have