+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reference letter for Job experience

Sharan_2489

Jul 4, 2019
Hi I would like to submit this sample reference letter for my work experience. I would like to know if the format is okay or not. Plz advise. Thank you.

To Whom It May Concern:

I am pleased to provide this letter to certify that Mr X was employed as a Full-time Line Cook by The Restaurant 1 from August 20, 2015 to November 10, 2016. During his employment, his working hours were approximately 33-34 hours per week and He was paid $12 per hour which was paid bi-weekly. His earnings per year were approximately between $18,000-$21,000. He was also entitled to any vacation pay and free meals as per our restaurant policies.

His Job Description as a Line Cook includes (but not limited to) following duties and responsibilities:

• Prepare and cook breakfast and meals based on [Restaurant 1's}recipes and guidelines from chef
  • Prepare and cook customized meals for customers with special needs or allergic to certain foods
  • Schedule and supervise kitchen prep areas
  • Manage day to day kitchen operations as per instructed from the head chef
  • Stock inventory and manage records of food, supplies, and equipment
  • Estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies as required
  • Report manager for any discrepancies regarding food or kitchen supplies per shift
  • Clean kitchen and work station areas after each shift
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me. I wish [Mr. X} all the best for his future endeavors.

Davood84

Jun 30, 2018
Hi,
Did you use this letter for application or you changed it? would you please put the final letter format and context here. thanks.

Veejaysingh

Star Member
May 19, 2020
Hi I would like to submit this sample reference letter for my work experience. I would like to know if the format is okay or not. Plz advise. Thank you.

To Whom It May Concern:

I am pleased to provide this letter to certify that Mr X was employed as a Full-time Line Cook by The Restaurant 1 from August 20, 2015 to November 10, 2016. During his employment, his working hours were approximately 33-34 hours per week and He was paid $12 per hour which was paid bi-weekly. His earnings per year were approximately between $18,000-$21,000. He was also entitled to any vacation pay and free meals as per our restaurant policies.

His Job Description as a Line Cook includes (but not limited to) following duties and responsibilities:

• Prepare and cook breakfast and meals based on [Restaurant 1's}recipes and guidelines from chef
  • Prepare and cook customized meals for customers with special needs or allergic to certain foods
  • Schedule and supervise kitchen prep areas
  • Manage day to day kitchen operations as per instructed from the head chef
  • Stock inventory and manage records of food, supplies, and equipment
  • Estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies as required
  • Report manager for any discrepancies regarding food or kitchen supplies per shift
  • Clean kitchen and work station areas after each shift
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me. I wish [Mr. X} all the best for his future endeavors.
Hey bro, could I ask you if your letter was accepted?