7.0(L-9.0, S-6.5, R-6.5, W5.5)
Passport Req..
01-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2013
LANDED..........
26-04-2013
Hello everyone,
I want to know is there anyone who is studying in red river college and help me out with IBM course for may 2013... i heard from some agent that red river college have only IBM - 1 year course for May Intake.. is this true???.. Help me out experts please.. eagerly waiting for response..

tiger007

Champion Member
Harry22 said:
Hello everyone,
I want to know is there anyone who is studying in red river college and help me out with IBM course for may 2013... i heard from some agent that red river college have only IBM - 1 year course for May Intake.. is this true???.. Help me out experts please.. eagerly waiting for response..

Hi,

Red river College - 1 year PG Diploma in IB, is offered in both Jan and May intakes. They recently started the May intake this year. One forum member (I'm aware of) is presently pursuing this course.
You should contact the college for any further assistance in getting admission, by inquiring if there are any vacant seats for this May intake or not.

Best of Luck

***All opinions expressed are purely personal, and pieces of information mentioned are to the best of my knowledge... You should consult other sources too.

mani.star

Star Member
Jan 27, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 June 2013
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
23 June 2013
IELTS Request
Already submitted
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon
HELLO Tiger please suggest me a couse and college related to my profile

IELTS=6.5
L-8,R-6,W-6,S-5.5
B.B.A =72 % DECEMBER 2011
P.G.D.C.A= MAY 2013

Harry22

Mar 17, 2013
Visa Office......
VFS CHD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2013
IELTS Request
7.0(L-9.0, S-6.5, R-6.5, W5.5)
Passport Req..
01-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2013
LANDED..........
26-04-2013
Change of college before starting study will affect anything??
Got email from previous college that "Citizenship and Immigration Canada is very concerned regarding the patterns of International student who are not following the conditions of their study permit therefore your decision may have a negative impact should you ever apply to extend your Study Permit, apply for your Post Graduate Work Permit, or Permanent Residency."

tiger007 said:
Hi,

Red river College - 1 year PG Diploma in IB, is offered in both Jan and May intakes. They recently started the May intake this year. One forum member (I'm aware of) is presently pursuing this course.
You should contact the college for any further assistance in getting admission, by inquiring if there are any vacant seats for this May intake or not.

Best of Luck

***All opinions expressed are purely personal, and pieces of information mentioned are to the best of my knowledge... You should consult other sources too.

tiger007

Champion Member
Harry22 said:
Change of college before starting study will affect anything??
Got email from previous college that "Citizenship and Immigration Canada is very concerned regarding the patterns of International student who are not following the conditions of their study permit therefore your decision may have a negative impact should you ever apply to extend your Study Permit, apply for your Post Graduate Work Permit, or Permanent Residency."
Hi,

Colleges will always try to scare students. And what better way of scaring students, than to indicate future threats to PGWP and PR! Please ask your college to forward that "very concerned" email by CHC. Fact is... You leave, they loose money. Simple. The day CIC actually becomes concerned, then they will actually take steps and modify the rules and prohibit students from changing course/college. Till then, No worries... because:

As per current official CIC rules:

As a post-secondary student
You may change your school, program and/or field of study without applying for a new study permit. You do not need to apply for a change to the condition of your study permit, either. You may continue to use your study permit as long as it is valid.
If you are changing your level of study (e.g., bachelor's to master's), you do not need to apply for a change to the condition of your study permit, either.
(http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=487&t=15)
So, provided you get entry to the new course... yes... you can change over to any course in any province (outside Quebec, where you need CAQ). No problem whatsoever.