+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recruitment park agency is legit or not?

Che01

Mar 7, 2020
My agency here in dubai is north quest. Recruitment park is the third party. I received an offer letter directly from the recruitment park agency, I just want to know if this offer letter is is true. thank you in advance

Che01

Mar 7, 2020
March 06, 2020

Name: Cherrylou******Residence: United Arab Emirates Nationality:philippines

Passport: ********

Dear Cherrylou,

We are pleased to extend our offer of employment for the position of "Sales Associate". In this position

you will work in Brandon, MB.

This appointment is subject to the approval of IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada).

The terms and conditions are as follows:

DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES

Your working hours will be 48 hours a week (may increase if needed). Your responsibilities are detailed as under:

• Provide an amazing shopping experience that will encourage customers to return.

• Cover the sales floor zone and ensure that assigned areas are up to visual standards.

• Work the register; you'll process sales transactions and use your fandom knowledge to

drive add on sales.

• Assist with planogram changes including store map, wall, fixture, & merchandising mix.

• While we welcome wizards, we don't like it when spells are stolen. You'll work with Store

Management to ensure there's no misuse of spells and wizardry around theft.

• Support the maintenance of the mother ship; you'll help keep the stock room organized

and the store tidy.

• Any other activities as assigned by your Store Leader.

EFFECTIVE DATE

The effective date is July 01, 2020.

PROBATIONARY PERIOD

Your employment is subject to a three-month probationary period beginning on your start date of July 01, 2020. This period of time allows you and the employer to determine if the position is suitable for you. If the company decides to discontinue employment within this probationary period, you will be entitled to reasonable notice as outlined in the "ESA" Employment Standards Act.

COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS

SALARY

Your annual salary will be $52,992. We will calculate and deduct statutory deductions (Federal tax, C.P.P., E.I.) for you at source. Your salary is payable weekly by direct deposit to the financial institution of your choice or by cheque.

Recruitment

PARK

Head Quarters

Suite 402, 60 Gillingham Dr, Brampton, ON L6X 0G9, Canada +1-844-231-4001 canada@recruitmentpark.com

USA Station

177, Huntington Avenue -

17th Floor, Boston, MA 02115, USA usa@recruitmentpark.com

New Zealand Station

300 Queen Street, Auckland, 1010, New Zealand nz@recruitmentpark.com

Australia Station

114 William Street, Melbourne,

VIC, 3000, Australia aus@recruitmentpark.com

Recruitment

Medical Services Plan (MSP) coverage, extended health, dental coverage are part of your health and welfare benefits.

OTHER BENEFITS

In addition to salary you receive the following benefits: • Accommodation

• Transportation

• Air Ticket (once after completion of your contract).

VACATION

Your vacation eligibility is based on the calendar year and upto 24 paid days and will be governed by ESA (Employment Standards Act). Your vacation will be prorated in the first year to your start date.

WORK PERMIT

As a foreign worker, it is your responsibility to obtain a temporary residence permit prior to your start date of appointment. If your temporary residence permit is not valid prior to your start date, then your start date will be changed to reflect the issuance date of your temporary residence permit. Any extended documentation required by of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada can be requested.

CONFIDENTIALITY

While under our employment and after the termination of this agreement, you will not disclose the private and confidential affairs of the company and will not use for your own purposes or for those of any other person. Any information which you acquire about the business and affairs or about its management and methods of operations. By accepting this offer of employment you also come to an agreement, in case found mortified for the confidentially of the company, the company has the right to file a law suit against you.

TERMINATION

Although it is difficult to contemplate ending our relationship when it is just beginning, it helps both of us to determine our respective obligations ahead of time. Therefore, your employment may cease under any of the following circumstances:

1. You may resign from your employment by giving us not less than three weeks’ notice in writing.

2. We may terminate your employment for just cause at any time without notice, pay in lieu of notice,

or severance pay, or other liability ; or

3. We may terminate your employment in our sole discretion without cause, by providing you with

written notice or pay in lieu of notice that complies with the Employment Standards Act, 2000 (“ESA”). The notice provisions are:

• Within the three month probationary period: no notice

• Between three months and less than two years: one week • Two years or more and less than four years: two weeks

• Four years or more and less than six years: four weeks

• Six years or more and less than eight years: five weeks

• Eight years or more and less than ten years: six weeks

• Ten years or more: eight weeks

HEALTH AND WELFARE BENEFITS

PARK

Head Quarters

Suite 402, 60 Gillingham Dr, Brampton, ON L6X 0G9, Canada +1-844-231-4001 canada@recruitmentpark.com

USA Station

177, Huntington Avenue -

New Zealand Station

Australia Station

If your entitlement to notice and severance pay under the ESA (Employment Standards Act) exceed those set out above, the provisions under the ESA will govern. Any payments made pursuant to the above provisions are in full satisfaction of any amounts owing to you including statutory entitlements and common law damages.

CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT

This offer of employment is conditional upon the following: • Clear Criminal Record check.

• Complete background check of your documents by IRCC Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

• Substantiation of your current & previous employment history by IRCC. LAW OF THE CONTRACT

This offer should be interpreted according to the laws of Manitoba.

Please provide your signature on one copy of this letter as your acceptance of these terms and conditions

that shall constitute an agreement between us. Please return one copy to us for our files.

Cherrylou, we look forward to establishing a professional working relationship with you and welcome to our team.

Yours truly,

LIAM WRIGHT

Recruitment Manager - Canada

I have read and understand the terms of appointment set out in this letter and I accept the above offer of employment with the Recruitment Park.

___________________________________ _____________________________

Cherrylou Sta Ana Montuya Date of Acceptance

Recruitment

PARK

Head Quarters

USA Station

177, Huntington Avenue -

New Zealand Station

Australia Station

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Looks fake to me. One clue is the reference to MSP for a job supposedly in Manitoba. It’s an actually well written fraud, more than the ones usually posted here.

really fake as well is the first person.

Che01

Mar 7, 2020
thanks for your help. I am sure that the agency here in dubai is also a scam. But I don't understand how they communicate to each other. that's why I have a doubt to the offer letter that they send to me, it's to good to be true.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
thanks for your help. I am sure that the agency here in dubai is also a scam. But I don't understand how they communicate to each other. that's why I have a doubt to the offer letter that they send to me, it's to good to be true.
The agency could be making up the job offers themselves so that you pay them.

Che01

Mar 7, 2020
Hi

1. Sales clerks aren't usually paid $53K per year, most get near minimum wage.
OMG.. so the agency here in dubai and the agency in canada are both scam, because for sure they know each other, and the offer letter that they send to all the applicant are exactly the same. it's a north quest agency dubai and recruitment park in canada.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
March 06, 2020

Name: Cherrylou******Residence: United Arab Emirates Nationality:philippines

Passport: ********

Dear Cherrylou,

We are pleased to extend our offer of employment for the position of "Sales Associate". In this position

you will work in Brandon, MB.

This appointment is subject to the approval of IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada).

The terms and conditions are as follows:

DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES

Your working hours will be 48 hours a week (may increase if needed). Your responsibilities are detailed as under:

• Provide an amazing shopping experience that will encourage customers to return.

• Cover the sales floor zone and ensure that assigned areas are up to visual standards.

• Work the register; you'll process sales transactions and use your fandom knowledge to

drive add on sales.

• Assist with planogram changes including store map, wall, fixture, & merchandising mix.

• While we welcome wizards, we don't like it when spells are stolen. You'll work with Store

• Support the maintenance of the mother ship; you'll help keep the stock room organized

and the store tidy.

• Any other activities as assigned by your Store Leader.

EFFECTIVE DATE

The effective date is July 01, 2020.

PROBATIONARY PERIOD

Your employment is subject to a three-month probationary period beginning on your start date of July 01, 2020. This period of time allows you and the employer to determine if the position is suitable for you. If the company decides to discontinue employment within this probationary period, you will be entitled to reasonable notice as outlined in the "ESA" Employment Standards Act.

COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS

SALARY

Your annual salary will be $52,992. We will calculate and deduct statutory deductions (Federal tax, C.P.P., E.I.) for you at source. Your salary is payable weekly by direct deposit to the financial institution of your choice or by cheque.

Recruitment

PARK

Head Quarters

USA Station

177, Huntington Avenue -

New Zealand Station

Australia Station

Recruitment

Medical Services Plan (MSP) coverage, extended health, dental coverage are part of your health and welfare benefits.

OTHER BENEFITS

• Transportation

VACATION

Your vacation eligibility is based on the calendar year and upto 24 paid days and will be governed by ESA (Employment Standards Act). Your vacation will be prorated in the first year to your start date.

WORK PERMIT

As a foreign worker, it is your responsibility to obtain a temporary residence permit prior to your start date of appointment. If your temporary residence permit is not valid prior to your start date, then your start date will be changed to reflect the issuance date of your temporary residence permit. Any extended documentation required by of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada can be requested.

CONFIDENTIALITY

While under our employment and after the termination of this agreement, you will not disclose the private and confidential affairs of the company and will not use for your own purposes or for those of any other person. Any information which you acquire about the business and affairs or about its management and methods of operations. By accepting this offer of employment you also come to an agreement, in case found mortified for the confidentially of the company, the company has the right to file a law suit against you.

TERMINATION

Although it is difficult to contemplate ending our relationship when it is just beginning, it helps both of us to determine our respective obligations ahead of time. Therefore, your employment may cease under any of the following circumstances:

1. You may resign from your employment by giving us not less than three weeks’ notice in writing.

2. We may terminate your employment for just cause at any time without notice, pay in lieu of notice,

or severance pay, or other liability ; or

3. We may terminate your employment in our sole discretion without cause, by providing you with

written notice or pay in lieu of notice that complies with the Employment Standards Act, 2000 (“ESA”). The notice provisions are:

• Within the three month probationary period: no notice

• Between three months and less than two years: one week • Two years or more and less than four years: two weeks

• Four years or more and less than six years: four weeks

• Six years or more and less than eight years: five weeks

• Eight years or more and less than ten years: six weeks

• Ten years or more: eight weeks

HEALTH AND WELFARE BENEFITS

PARK

Head Quarters

USA Station

177, Huntington Avenue -

New Zealand Station

Australia Station

If your entitlement to notice and severance pay under the ESA (Employment Standards Act) exceed those set out above, the provisions under the ESA will govern. Any payments made pursuant to the above provisions are in full satisfaction of any amounts owing to you including statutory entitlements and common law damages.

CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT

This offer of employment is conditional upon the following: • Clear Criminal Record check.

• Complete background check of your documents by IRCC Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

• Substantiation of your current & previous employment history by IRCC. LAW OF THE CONTRACT

This offer should be interpreted according to the laws of Manitoba.

Please provide your signature on one copy of this letter as your acceptance of these terms and conditions

that shall constitute an agreement between us. Please return one copy to us for our files.

Cherrylou, we look forward to establishing a professional working relationship with you and welcome to our team.

Yours truly,

LIAM WRIGHT

Recruitment Manager - Canada

I have read and understand the terms of appointment set out in this letter and I accept the above offer of employment with the Recruitment Park.

___________________________________ _____________________________

Cherrylou Sta Ana Montuya Date of Acceptance

Recruitment

PARK

Head Quarters

USA Station

177, Huntington Avenue -

New Zealand Station

Australia Station

As above obviously a fake and by this statement maybe the store manager is Harry Potter

While we welcome wizards, we don't like it when spells are stolen. You'll work with Store

Add to that the standard benefits included in fake job offers that genuine employers would not offer.

• Transportation

Che01

Mar 7, 2020
As above obviously a fake and by this statement maybe the store manager is Harry Potter

While we welcome wizards, we don't like it when spells are stolen. You'll work with Store

Add to that the standard benefits included in fake job offers that genuine employers would not offer.

• Transportation

Yes everybody told me that is fake..I cant imagine why they need to do this kind of cheating. I lost all mu dream because of this.. but thank you to all the response and effort to answer my questions. thank you for this group. God bless us all.