Med's Request
17-04-2015
Med's Done....
22-04-2015
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
Sept 30, 2015
We sent a reconsideration letter and attached new documents. Visa approved and already in passport following that :). Just replying because I know other people could benefit from my comment.
Can you please share what you included in the reconsideration request? What additional documents you provided? It would be a great help to everyone

strickban

Jan 14, 2024
Can you please share what you included in the reconsideration request? What additional documents you provided? It would be a great help to everyone
So the reasons for refusal were the following:
  • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:
  • The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.
  • You have not provided sufficient documentation support your or your host's income and assets
I just made sure to rebut all of them explaining why that was inconsistent with the application. Previously we were not required Proof of Means of Financial support nor Purpose of Travel documents, so we attached those to the reconsideration request letter. Basically a complete itinerary of the trip with reservations and tickets to events bought months in advance. Also bank statements for the purpose of travel.

Reactions: sam001

faisalshaikhpro

Nov 7, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
So the reasons for refusal were the following:
  • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as required by paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR (https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/regulations/SOR-2002-227/section-179.html). I am refusing your application because you have not established that you will leave Canada, based on the following factors:
  • The purpose of your visit to Canada is not consistent with a temporary stay given the details you have provided in your application.
  • You have not provided sufficient documentation support your or your host's income and assets
I just made sure to rebut all of them explaining why that was inconsistent with the application. Previously we were not required Proof of Means of Financial support nor Purpose of Travel documents, so we attached those to the reconsideration request letter. Basically a complete itinerary of the trip with reservations and tickets to events bought months in advance. Also bank statements for the purpose of travel.
Thanks for the response.

so did you submitted request through Webform ? can you please share the link