+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reconsideration request 2023

Jen2023

May 6, 2024
Yes i did get reply
How many times did you sent reconsideration request through webform? Is it just once?

I called the IRCC today and they said my reconsideration is not yet in progress until now..it's been 6 months since they sent me an acknowledgement receipt. I'm so sad

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
How many times did you sent reconsideration request through webform? Is it just once?

I called the IRCC today and they said my reconsideration is not yet in progress until now..it's been 6 months since they sent me an acknowledgement receipt. I'm so sad
What was reconsideration for as you have posted under different threads - Express Entry, Foreign Workers and Permanent Residency.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
For Permanent Residency..sorry I'm just new here..I'm so confused
So this thread is for foreign workers. Would post question under Permanent Residency or Express Entry with an explanation of why your application was refused/cancelled, and why reconsideration was an option. Usually if incomplete, it is cancelled and not re-opened unless for good reason.

Jen2023

May 6, 2024
So this thread is for foreign workers. Would post question under Permanent Residency or Express Entry with an explanation of why your application was refused/cancelled, and why reconsideration was an option. Usually if incomplete, it is cancelled and not re-opened unless for good reason.
Oh..Thank you for your advice

Jul 30, 2024
Hi I'm also in the same situation. My dependents visa was refused on June 11th,2024 and my lawyer has re applied for a re-consideration on June 25th. Today is July 30th and I haven't heard back. The reason for refusal was NOC code doesn't support dependents but where as it actually does and that's why we have re-applied. Do you think I would still receive a reply as it has been more than a month. Any inputs are appreciated. Thank you.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi I'm also in the same situation. My dependents visa was refused on June 11th,2024 and my lawyer has re applied for a re-consideration on June 25th. Today is July 30th and I haven't heard back. The reason for refusal was NOC code doesn't support dependents but where as it actually does and that's why we have re-applied. Do you think I would still receive a reply as it has been more than a month. Any inputs are appreciated. Thank you.
All you can do is wait. Ask your lawyer about next steps. What is the NOC? Assume you mean SOWP. Are there children too?