+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reconsideration Letter

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
229334 said:
agreed...in my case 70 % duties matched...

but do u people think its any rocket science to make job duties...any body can manipulate job duties from hrsdc website...and even a person who hasnt performed a single job duty can just make job duties matching to hrsdc and pass thru..bcz mostly people are asking employers just to sign their reference letters....so wats the criteria...huh

unfortunately genuine people who really worked as stated nocs are getting rejected because of this job duties bull crapp........

oh Canada u have a long long way to go.....its still a baby country "the canada"

any body agrees with me....
Fully agree with you... i know many people around me who just got the reference leeters based on their relations with managers/companies and they went-through...while so many genuine applicants who really performed their duties in the respective NOCs and submitted so many documents which they got/prepared after so much effort have been rejected BCOZ THEY WERE TRUE AND GENUINE CASES AND THEY SPOKE THE TRUTH IN EVERY ASPECT OF APPLICATION.....if u r still interested in Canada then try to prepare lot of FAKE documents next time.....

This is the reason CANADA "The County of SILLY Immigration System" is full of people who are not able to work in their fields...

Why they dont put some agency like in AUS or NZ and in other countries who evaluate the experience and education first and then start the immigration application.....such a shame to Kenny and Current govt for making false statements and decisions....

navali

May 23, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navali said:
Fully agree with you... i know many people around me who just got the reference leeters based on their relations with managers/companies and they went-through...while so many genuine applicants who really performed their duties in the respective NOCs and submitted so many documents which they got/prepared after so much effort have been rejected BCOZ THEY WERE TRUE AND GENUINE CASES AND THEY SPOKE THE TRUTH IN EVERY ASPECT OF APPLICATION.....if u r still interested in Canada then try to prepare lot of FAKE documents next time.....

This is the reason CANADA "The County of SILLY Immigration System" is full of people who are not able to work in their fields...

Why they dont put some agency like in AUS or NZ and in other countries who evaluate the experience and education first and then start the immigration application.....such a shame to Kenny and Current govt for making false statements and decisions....
By the way i also got rejection letter based on JD mismatch under my NOC 4121....i have 3 to 4 years of strong experience in this NOC, having 8.0 IELTS, Foreign Master degree in my field and experience in 2 top universities in my country, matching more than 70% of duties for 4121 mentioned on their website.....

uhhhh, to hell with Canadian Immigration.......it was my bad decision to select this country.......regrets only.....wasted 2 precious years on my application with wait anf followups....

Jul 21, 2011
navali said:

dear navali i agree wiht you and i feel sorry for you and i trust you that you were genuine applicant. its not only you who is victim of their downgraded system but many others. saki, a very senior member got refused and i know many other genuine applicants who got refused bcz of this lame excuse of jd mismatch...

wat the hell....why not they understand this issue and improve....u go for reconsideration buddy and provide more evidence like salray slips, tax docs, joining letters etc...May God help u to win the case......

Jul 21, 2011
navali said:
By the way i also got rejection letter based on JD mismatch under my NOC 4121....i have 3 to 4 years of strong experience in this NOC, having 8.0 IELTS, Foreign Master degree in my field and experience in 2 top universities in my country, matching more than 70% of duties for 4121 mentioned on their website.....

uhhhh, to hell with Canadian Immigration.......it was my bad decision to select this country.......regrets only.....wasted 2 precious years on my application with wait anf followups....
this is real shame for canada.... :(

8.0 ielts
foreign masters degree and work experience in top 2 universities
matching 70% jds

wat more can some one have......either their system is biased or they just reject bcz they dont need 4121s any more....

feel sorry for canada.......it will suffer afterwards.....