NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2010
Doc's Request.
21-10-2010
Dear All,

Today I got the rejection for NOC 0213. Well I am working as Senior IT Manager and as Project Manager too. Deal many system. Overall IT Operation Management.

I received email reply quickly by them.

If you believe you have good reason for us to reconsider our decision you may email or mail us an explanation and supporting documents. Please note that we do not review new information that was not present at the time your file was reviewed

Also their letter:
Although the NOC code(s) correspond(s) to the occupations specified in the Instruction, the main duties that you listed do
not indicate that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation, as set out in the
occupational descriptions of the NOC OR that you perfomed all of the essential duties and a substantial number of the main
duties, as set out in occupational description of the NOC. I am therefore not satisfied that you are a NOC 0213 Computer and
Information System Managers.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
Alwani said:
Dear All,

Today I got the rejection for NOC 0213. Well I am working as Senior IT Manager and as Project Manager too. Deal many system. Overall IT Operation Management.

I received email reply quickly by them.

If you believe you have good reason for us to reconsider our decision you may email or mail us an explanation and supporting documents. Please note that we do not review new information that was not present at the time your file was reviewed

Also their letter:
Although the NOC code(s) correspond(s) to the occupations specified in the Instruction, the main duties that you listed do
not indicate that you performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation, as set out in the
occupational descriptions of the NOC OR that you perfomed all of the essential duties and a substantial number of the main
duties, as set out in occupational description of the NOC. I am therefore not satisfied that you are a NOC 0213 Computer and
Information System Managers.
Sad to know everything, friend. May we know your ecas detail please. Did you get IP date? Send them reconsideration letter along with supporting documents. Wish you all the best.

Alwani

Nov 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2010
Doc's Request.
21-10-2010
Dear Freind,

Do you have form of consideration letter. I really appreicate if someone share with me. I am IT Manager.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
Alwani said:
Dear Freind,

Do you have form of consideration letter. I really appreicate if someone share with me. I am IT Manager.
In fact, there is no format for any reconsideration of case. It is described by the persons in their own words. However, I feel it could be convenient if you get any specimen from people who have previous experience. You can contact ghazwan who has such experience.

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
I want more details about considration letter as im waiting letter since 17may
But i didnt till now
What ihave ti mention in letter?
How to send it via email?
Thanks

Alwani

Nov 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2010
Doc's Request.
21-10-2010
Who is ghazwan , what is his ID or method of contact.

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Alwani,

You please go through the NOC of your field and your duties and responsibilities should match with those in their NOC, then there should not be any problem. They have also told you that you can request them to reconsider your case. You may do the same as early as possible.

Good Luck.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

charninder said:
Dear Alwani,

You please go through the NOC of your field and your duties and responsibilities should match with those in their NOC, then there should not be any problem. They have also told you that you can request them to reconsider your case. You may do the same as early as possible.

Good Luck.

You know that they match the duties contained in the reference letter to the NOC claimed. If the reference letter doesn't contain that you perfomed all of the essential duties and a substantial number of the main
duties, as set out in occupational description of the NOC then the VO will refuse. It is up to the applicant to demonstrate in their original application that they meet the requirements.

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
Another point to remember is that CIC will, in my opinion, be less tolerant of borderline cases if the NOC is no longer on the in-demand list.

So if you just scrape 50% of the description but your NOC is not on the list, you might fail, whereas somebody scraping 50% whose occupation is on the list is more likely to succeed.

To keep things conveniently vague, in their operations manual - although CIC say that a "substantial" number of the duties must match - they do not define what a substantial number of duties actually is. We believe the ballpark guide is 50%, but I think they keep it deliberately vague so they can pass or fail borderline cases as they see fit.

My 2 cents,
Wayne.

Jul 21, 2011
Cappuccino said:
Another point to remember is that CIC will, in my opinion, be less tolerant of borderline cases if the NOC is no longer on the in-demand list.

So if you just scrape 50% of the description but your NOC is not on the list, you might fail, whereas somebody scraping 50% whose occupation is on the list is more likely to succeed.

To keep things conveniently vague, in their operations manual - although CIC say that a "substantial" number of the duties must match - they do not define what a substantial number of duties actually is. We believe the ballpark guide is 50%, but I think they keep it deliberately vague so they can pass or fail borderline cases as they see fit.

My 2 cents,
Wayne.
agreed...in my case 70 % duties matched...

but do u people think its any rocket science to make job duties...any body can manipulate job duties from hrsdc website...and even a person who hasnt performed a single job duty can just make job duties matching to hrsdc and pass thru..bcz mostly people are asking employers just to sign their reference letters....so wats the criteria...huh

unfortunately genuine people who really worked as stated nocs are getting rejected because of this job duties bull crapp........

oh Canada u have a long long way to go.....its still a baby country "the canada"

any body agrees with me....

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think PMM is right, you just do that and it will help. What CIC wants you just submit to them, forget everything, that's all.

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Copying job duties from HRSDC is also not allowed :D

It depends how you present your Job duties and matter of luck, little bit.

If your education qualification supports your job duties, there are less chances of rejection due to duties mis-match.

229334 said:
agreed...in my case 70 % duties matched...

but do u people think its any rocket science to make job duties...any body can manipulate job duties from hrsdc website...and even a person who hasnt performed a single job duty can just make job duties matching to hrsdc and pass thru..bcz mostly people are asking employers just to sign their reference letters....so wats the criteria...huh

unfortunately genuine people who really worked as stated nocs are getting rejected because of this job duties bull crapp........

oh Canada u have a long long way to go.....its still a baby country "the canada"

any body agrees with me....

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
Alwani said:
Who is ghazwan , what is his ID or method of contact.
Search the name in the forum, you will find him

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
In their letter, they clearly stated "Please note that we do not review new information that was not present at the time your file was reviewed". Hence you should be very careful.

zakout76

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2009
I dont think they refuse me for mismatch duty
Becouse i have storng reasson to reopen if this is the reasson
Thanks