+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recommendations for Immigration Lawyers/Immigration Consultants

brendanch89

Feb 15, 2014
Hi,
My application for PR has been rejected due to not having an ECA for my Australian trade qualification (I also have a Canadian Red Seal TQ) and I am looking for some assistance with submitting my application this time. Can anyone recommend a good Immigration Lawyers/Consultants in the Vancouver area or GVMD? Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Regards,
Brendan Halpin.

MonzB

Nov 28, 2016
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NOVA SCOTIA
App. Filed.......
November 1, 2017
brendanch89 said:
Hi,
My application for PR has been rejected due to not having an ECA for my Australian trade qualification (I also have a Canadian Red Seal TQ) and I am looking for some assistance with submitting my application this time. Can anyone recommend a good Immigration Lawyers/Consultants in the Vancouver area or GVMD? Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Regards,
Brendan Halpin.
+1 (204) 952-1551 Mike CIC consultant. Free consultation

brendanch89

Feb 15, 2014
Hi MonzB,
Thanks for that I will give him a call.

Also Has anyone had any experience with any of the following:

- Maynard Kischer Stojicevic
- Sas & Ing
- Bell Alliance

Regards,
Brendan Halpin.

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
brendanch89 said:
Hi MonzB,
Thanks for that I will give him a call.

Also Has anyone had any experience with any of the following:

- Maynard Kischer Stojicevic
- Sas & Ing
- Bell Alliance

Regards,
Brendan Halpin.
I'm sure you realise that is the website of an immigration lawyer. Contact David Cohens firm directly instead of asking for recommendations to other consultants on his website.

brendanch89

Feb 15, 2014
Pipis Husband said:
I'm sure you realise that is the website of an immigration lawyer. Contact David Cohens firm directly instead of asking for recommendations to other consultants on his website.
Hi Pipis Husband,
Thanks for the reply, yes I am aware this is a website of an immigration lawyer. I have contacted David Cohen's firm about assisting me with my application however as far as I am aware he only has a firm in Brampton, Ontario if I'm not mistaken. I was specifically asking about immigration lawyers/consultants in Vancouver or the GVMD as I would prefer to work with someone whom I can meet in person.

Regards,
Brendan Halpin.