princepk

Star Member
May 17, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Londo
Dear fellows,

I want to file writ of mandamus for my PR application which has been in processing at stuch at CSS since last 5 years. Kindly recommend me a good lawyer. I've shortlisted the following:

Lev Abramovich, AT Immigration Law
Erin Roth, Edelmann & Co
SSH Law

Please need some guidance in this regard as availing their services is not cheap and I want to make sure I get the best service.

Thank you.

princepk

Star Member
May 17, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Londo
Thanks for the reply. Yeah talked to one of the lawyers in this page. Lets see how it goes.

Smithlee9019

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Yes please mention since I will wait 1 more month which is September since my wife security clearance Gcms not says in progress bg in progress Criminality green. Pending since June 2023
Application date march 2023

I also sent email inquiry but didn't started yet this is there reply.

• $2,500+HST (only payable if “leave” is granted).
Please note that the fees quoted above are with respect to routine and/or non-complex files. Files involving misrepresentation, inadmissibility or other complicating factors may attract higher fees. Quebec and/or federal investor files will also attract higher fees.

The Expedited Mandamus Option

Please note that the Stage 1 & 2 breakdown (set out above) was created because historically most of our clients did not have to proceed with perfecting the ALJR. As such, breaking down the process into two separate stages allowed clients to benefit from a mandamus without having to pay for perfection.

Given that perfection is still relatively common, we began offering an Expedited option that allows us to perfect the Application Record within 20 days of proceedings being commenced. In some cases, this option generally allows clients to see faster results.

If you are interested in this approach, an upfront payment of $3,950+HST is required, which is $500 less than the combined Stage 1 & 2 fees under the Regular option.

princepk

Star Member
May 17, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Londo
I opted to go with Erin Roth (Edelmann & Co). Had an initial consultation with her. She suggested I update some of my docs on my file before we proceed with the mandamus. Right now working on it and have retained her service for that at this stage.