Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
??????????????????
VISA ISSUED...
????????????????????????????????????
LANDED..........
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Lets connect and share info

Dagdoba

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Singapore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
??????????????????
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
What is the method of getting in contact with Ontario express entry nomination in case after application they did not respond?

Dagdoba

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Singapore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
??????????????????
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I received PT on 4th Aug 2015. I sent my application and it was received at OINP on 20th Aug 2015 but unfortunately no reply information yet regarding my application if it has been accepted or not... Can you please advise me what should be my next step?

Dagdoba

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Singapore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
??????????????????
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
my score 415...

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
Dagdoba said:
my score 415...
They have just started acknowlegding july applicants. Please follow the following thread for regular updates from other applicants. There is also a spreadsheet where u can track status of all the applicants.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/oopnp-acknowledgment-received-t307460.0.html

Dagdoba

Star Member
Aug 5, 2015
Singapore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
??????????????????
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Sorry to hear that friend ... But I'm sure u will find a way ..

Preeti can u pls share this xls sheet with me ?
Also can u tell me how this Aor is received , via email or hard copy letter.. It seems so that u got Aor after 15 days ..

Sita1987

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-11-2015
Med's Done....
08-11-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
Dagdoba said:

Also can u tell me how this Aor is received , via email or hard copy letter.. It seems so that u got Aor after 15 days ..
AOR takes way more time than 15 days for most applicants buddy. At the current rates easily more than 8-9 weeks. As people who submitted their applications in first week of July are receiving AORs in the last week of August. So have patience. AOR apparently reaches you via email (on the personal mail id you provide in your application) along with a file number allotted to your application.
View the timelines here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wBVA84e9i-uW3SEFnrHPOECTagG4imkCUoc0SsTtukQ/edit#gid=1449150989

preeti.msingh109

Jul 18, 2014
Dagdoba said:

Sheet already shared by sita !

AOR is received on your email ID as an attached PDF document. It contains Ack with file number & case number and receipt of fees.

I have got aor in 15 days coz I was one of the few early applicants so they didnt have many files to process. They have received a huge influx of applications after june ending and hence it is taking time. Be patient, it ll come to you. As of now July applicants are waiting. U have to wait for long.

waddup

Star Member
Aug 21, 2015
My Score is 438, any particular reason I haven't received Ontario province nominee yet? My profile was successfully submitted on 18th Aug. I have seen many people below that score getting nominated. Any help or information would be appreciated.

Sita1987

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-11-2015
Med's Done....
08-11-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
waddup said:
My Score is 438, any particular reason I haven't received Ontario province nominee yet? My profile was successfully submitted on 18th Aug. I have seen many people below that score getting nominated. Any help or information would be appreciated.
No one can tell you for sure...As even in the last round of invitations not everyone with 400+ points received the PT notification. So have patience and wait it out...may be you will receive it any day. Meanwhile explore other provincial nomination options as well.