+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received OINP NOI via express entry (FSW--> HCP in OINP PNP), but there was no draw on OINP HCP on August 15th

AT_HELSIN

Aug 15, 2023
Hello,
I received a message on August 15th, 2023 in my express entry profile regarding Notification of Interest from Ontario province.
I checked the latest draws in Ontario website, https://www.ontario.ca/page/2023-ontario-immigrant-nominee-program-updates .
All the draws on August 15th are in "Employer job offer" category. However, I am in FSW category in express entry and I do no have any employer job offer. I should be getting NOI for OINP HCP draw.
Is that a mistake by OINP? I am so confused regarding this. If this is normal and if it is not a mistake, then I would apply soon in OINP e-filing portal.
Also no information about the stream is given in the NOI message in express entry but I am quite sure that I am only eligible for HCP stream.

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
Hello,
I received a message on August 15th, 2023 in my express entry profile regarding Notification of Interest from Ontario province.
I checked the latest draws in Ontario website, https://www.ontario.ca/page/2023-ontario-immigrant-nominee-program-updates .
All the draws on August 15th are in "Employer job offer" category. However, I am in FSW category in express entry and I do no have any employer job offer. I should be getting NOI for OINP HCP draw.
Is that a mistake by OINP? I am so confused regarding this. If this is normal and if it is not a mistake, then I would apply soon in OINP e-filing portal.
Also no information about the stream is given in the NOI message in express entry but I am quite sure that I am only eligible for HCP stream.
You have to email them, no one on here can guide for this. Only OINP can clarify this doubt.

Lalaland089

Aug 15, 2023
I am awaiting reply from ontarionominee@ontario.ca (seems unlikely to receive email quickly). Or is there any other channel to contact with OINP?
Hey I’m also having same issue, did you get any reply from them?

I have received a notification of interest on August 11 2023 from Ontario PNP program, but on the OINP website there is no information about the draw. So I am confused about which stream I need to apply?
I have work experience in tech that will allow me to get into human capital priority stream but currently I’m not employed and I don’t have any job offer, all though I have an active express entry profile in express entry pool and I have foreign bachelors degree and pg diploma in Canada, and one year of experience in NOC 21223 in Ontario, Canada. And I have ielts score CLB 8 and my CRS score is 473. Any help would be appreciated

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022

I have received a notification of interest on August 11 2023 from Ontario PNP program, but on the OINP website there is no information about the draw. So I am confused about which stream I need to apply?
I have work experience in tech that will allow me to get into human capital priority stream but currently I’m not employed and I don’t have any job offer, all though I have an active express entry profile in express entry pool and I have foreign bachelors degree and pg diploma in Canada, and one year of experience in NOC 21223 in Ontario, Canada. And I have ielts score CLB 8 and my CRS score is 473. Any help would be appreciated
Are you in Canada right now?

AT_HELSIN

Aug 15, 2023

Hello, My score is exactly 473 aswell (profile summary: IELTS 8.5, currently employed for last 7 years with experience in AI, completed MSc in Computer Science in South Korea. Hence, NOC is 21232 (software developers and programmers). I have active express entry profile for FSW and I am quite sure that I am only eligible as HCP stream candidate for PNP nomination. And there was no HCP stream draw in this month August. The last HCP draw was on 20th July and that too for lower CRS score range (I don't know why the range was indeed lower). Started to think, its a mistake by OINP and for CRS score of 473 maybe! I will post once I get an email reply from ontario.ca. Incase you have any additional information on this type of situation (alike your situation), please let me know.

dip7

Aug 16, 2023
I received NOI on August 11, 2023. Not finding anything online, I called OINP department directly. They mentioned there are some technical issues on their end this time, so it is taking longer for them to publish it online. It can take 1 or 2 more days, they mentioned. And they also asked me not to start the application on the OINP website until the data is published.
So I have decided to prepare all my documents until they publish the data. And I'll start the application on their website afterwards.

Please let us know if any of you get any more information.

Reactions: sowp_canada

ImpatientDragon

Feb 23, 2022
I received NOI on August 11, 2023. Not finding anything online, I called OINP department directly. They mentioned there are some technical issues on their end this time, so it is taking longer for them to publish it online. It can take 1 or 2 more days, they mentioned. And they also asked me not to start the application on the OINP website until the data is published.
So I have decided to prepare all my documents until they publish the data. And I'll start the application on their website afterwards.

Please let us know if any of you get any more information.
Yeah wait until it gets published. They can revoke the NOI as well if it was done accidentally. Hoping thats not the case.

kittycat1123

Jul 6, 2022
It happened to me exactly the SAME. I don't have a job offer in ON and I knew that I was only eligible for HCP so I was hoping there was a HCP draw as of August 15, but surprisingly I couldn't find any 8/15 draw on the website. Any updates would be highly appreciated.

dip7

Aug 16, 2023
Ontario finally released the draw details!! It is for HCP stream. We all can apply finally!