+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received NOI from Alberta but do not want to respond

Champion7

Sep 30, 2021
Hello Dear

May I ask for another query? My NOC shows it is regulated, but later it states that you do not have to be licensed if you do not call yourself with the designated title. Then, which option to select when they ask if your occupation is regulated or not in the application, may you help if you have any idea?
Why don't you just click on Not regulated!.. when you land in Canada you can then begin the process!

austinej01

Nov 26, 2021
@ImpatientKangaroo
Please, aside from sending a copy of the notification of interest letter to
  • lbr.pnpoffice@gov.ab.ca within 2 weeks of receiving it in your federal Express Entry profile
  • provide your Express Entry profile number
  • provide status information about current and past AINP applications/nominations (if applicable)
Does one need to give details of ones international passport of both the primary applicant and the dependants when sending acceptance of notification of interest?

Also, does the primary applicant and the spouse needs to submit reference letters from their current employer and proof of fund when sending acceptance of notification of interest?

ExcaliburJo

Star Member
Feb 19, 2020
@ImpatientKangaroo
Please, aside from sending a copy of the notification of interest letter to
  • lbr.pnpoffice@gov.ab.ca within 2 weeks of receiving it in your federal Express Entry profile
  • provide your Express Entry profile number
  • provide status information about current and past AINP applications/nominations (if applicable)
Does one need to give details of ones international passport of both the primary applicant and the dependants when sending acceptance of notification of interest?

Also, does the primary applicant and the spouse needs to submit reference letters from their current employer and proof of fund when sending acceptance of notification of interest?
Hi @austinej01 did you receive your NOI this week? Any details you can share such as NOC, CRS, outland/inland, connection to AB etc will be appreciated.

Thanks!

Elielijah

Jun 6, 2024
Hi all, Please is there anyone that recieved noi recently from Alberta in their express entry profile within last few months? Please kindly share your experience. I recieved noi and sent the email to respond with my express entry profile number but never recieved any acknowledgement or checklist or link to the portal, what should I do as the two weeks time frame is almost coming to an end? Thanks in advance.