+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

received e-certificate

Sep 13, 2021
What does this mean in IRCC Portal for e certificate.
"THERE WERE ISSUES SUBMITTING YOUR FORM.
Your e-certificate is not available. Please try again 2-5 business day after you provided your signed Oath of Citizenship.
THERE WERE ISSUES SUBMITTING YOUR FORM Means the details entered by you is incorrect or doesn't match what IRCC have on file.
Your e-certificate is not available. Please try again 2-5 business day after you provided your signed Oath of Citizenship Means your certificate is not generated/uploaded to the portal yet.

shan.coral

Jun 11, 2019
Hi guys,

I received e-certificate download instructions on Saturday before Notice to Appear email. I didn't receive Notice to Appear email for the Oath. Has anyone experienced this? I thought you receive Notice to Appear and then receive the instructions to download e-certificate. i checked my spam folder and IRCC account and I didn't see anything. Please let me know if you know something about it.
I also just received such an email today, and the odd thing is that not only I haven't received any notification for oath, my application track still shows LPP being "IN PROGRESS". It's quite confusing to me. I have had an so-called "non routine" application (designated by IRCC without providing reasons) that has taken 17+ months by now :rolleyes:

shan.coral

Jun 11, 2019
I also just received such an email today, and the odd thing is that not only I haven't received any notification for oath, my application track still shows LPP being "IN PROGRESS". It's quite confusing to me. I have had an so-called "non routine" application (designated by IRCC without providing reasons) that has taken 17+ months by now :rolleyes:
Following up on this thread. After receiving this "instruction for downloading e-certificate" email last Saturday, the invitation for Citizenship Ceremony showed up in my email inbox this afternoon (the following Monday) for the ceremony to take place in two weeks. It looks like the request made the MP's office actually worked in pushing the case forward. My LPP are still displayed as "in progress" on the application status tracker, though.