+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

received e-certificate

Christian32

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
I have checked my tracker and all of the indicators are in green (except the oath of citizenship). I ahve received an e-certificate by mail. What would be the next step? Should I receive another email with instructions to do the Oath of citizenship?

CABA

Jan 14, 2016
I have checked my tracker and all of the indicators are in green (except the oath of citizenship). I ahve received an e-certificate by mail. What would be the next step? Should I receive another email with instructions to do the Oath of citizenship?
Strange for you to get the certificate without Oath, it's usually the other way

krishere1982

Mar 2, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
You mean you for an email regarding how to access e-certificate after the oath?

Yes you should get an email giving you instructions about attending the oath ceremony. When is your oath ceremony?

Janice2022

Star Member
Aug 19, 2022
What does this mean in IRCC Portal for e certificate.
"THERE WERE ISSUES SUBMITTING YOUR FORM.
Your e-certificate is not available. Please try again 2-5 business day after you provided your signed Oath of Citizenship.

Bscott

Aug 17, 2023
Hi guys,

I received e-certificate download instructions on Saturday before Notice to Appear email. I didn't receive Notice to Appear email for the Oath. Has anyone experienced this? I thought you receive Notice to Appear and then receive the instructions to download e-certificate. i checked my spam folder and IRCC account and I didn't see anything. Please let me know if you know something about it.

anksyahoo

May 4, 2020
Hi guys,

I received e-certificate download instructions on Saturday before Notice to Appear email. I didn't receive Notice to Appear email for the Oath. Has anyone experienced this? I thought you receive Notice to Appear and then receive the instructions to download e-certificate. i checked my spam folder and IRCC account and I didn't see anything. Please let me know if you know something about it.
Oath email comes few days later than this email to download e-certificate.

• Love
Reactions: Bscott

Bscott

Aug 17, 2023
Hello everyone,
This time my question is about downloading e certificate. Do you guys receive any email regarding your e-certificate is ready to download or such? I sent my signed Oath Form right after the ceremony following the instructions. I am curious what happens if they don’t receive it since they will receive so many emails on the same day. I was hoping to apply for a passport on Friday since I have travel plans in December. Do you guys receive your e - certificate on the same day or does it really take up to 5 days? Also system is down today to download e certificate. Could it be related that they are uploading the certificates? Sorry I had so many questions..

hossamo33

Mar 17, 2015
Hello everyone,
This time my question is about downloading e certificate. Do you guys receive any email regarding your e-certificate is ready to download or such? I sent my signed Oath Form right after the ceremony following the instructions. I am curious what happens if they don’t receive it since they will receive so many emails on the same day. I was hoping to apply for a passport on Friday since I have travel plans in December. Do you guys receive your e - certificate on the same day or does it really take up to 5 days? Also system is down today to download e certificate. Could it be related that they are uploading the certificates? Sorry I had so many questions..
It can take up to a week to download the certificate. The 2-5 business days start when your clerk uploads your signed oath to your profile. Not from the day you emailed it. It all depends on your clerk. Some people receive an email saying their certificate is ready. Others don't. You have to just keep checking.

rmp0930

Star Member
Jul 24, 2023
I had my virtual oath ceremony yesterday with Mississauga office. I sent my signed oath form via email however I haven't received any auto-reply or acknowledgement. Is it normal? Asking because I have my travel plans and want to ensure I receive the certificate in order to apply for passport.

Bscott

Aug 17, 2023
You don’t get any notification regarding they received your signed oath or your e-certificate is ready. However, mine was available online the next day. I just followed the instructions sent by email back in the day and I received the certificate

rmp0930

Star Member
Jul 24, 2023
You don’t get any notification regarding they received your signed oath or your e-certificate is ready. However, mine was available online the next day. I just followed the instructions sent by email back in the day and I received the certificate
@Bscott Ty for your reply. Did you sent the signed oath form in the same email where you got the notice to appear or a separate email? Also which office was yours?

Bscott

Aug 17, 2023
I signed the Oath Form right after the virtual ceremony and emailed back to the address that I received the Notice to Appear. My file was with Niagara Falls

Reactions: rmp0930