+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received an email from the PR portal that my application has been approved but no changes on my IRCC account.

vandacska

Apr 12, 2016
Received an email from the PR portal that my application has been approved (IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal (Calgary - CGYXXXXX) – App # E00XXXXX.) There are no changes on my IRCC account. Is this normal? It looks like a scam because there are no updates on my IRCC account. Please share you experience, not sure if I should celebrate.

klein

Oct 6, 2009
What email address was it sent from? What was the subject line? Does the application number match yours? Can you post the full text of the email (minus your personal information)?

vandacska

Apr 12, 2016
it does look legit like a legit IRCC email address.

I believe they update the account once your eCoPR has been issued in the Portal. I would treat this as legit and respond to the email as they requested.

Congratulations! :)
Thank you! I think as well that it's legit but there are so many scams out there nowadays that's I thought I would ask! :)

Reactions: klein

MaryanneMadden

Sep 15, 2021
Received an email from the PR portal that my application has been approved (IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal (Calgary - CGYXXXXX) – App # E00XXXXX.) There are no changes on my IRCC account. Is this normal? It looks like a scam because there are no updates on my IRCC account. Please share you experience, not sure if I should celebrate.
Yes it is legit! :) I got the same one on November 1st, from Vancouver.

Reply with the details they ask for in the letter and they will issue your log in credentials for the PR Portal where you declare you are in Canada, and upload your address and photo.

Congratulations!

vandacska

Apr 12, 2016
Yes it is legit! :) I got the same one on November 1st, from Vancouver.

Reply with the details they ask for in the letter and they will issue your log in credentials for the PR Portal where you declare you are in Canada, and upload your address and photo.

Congratulations!
Thank you! Congrats to you too! :)
I answered the email this morning, now waiting for the login information!

Reactions: MaryanneMadden

PaulTkn

Jun 12, 2020
Did you get the portal credentials ? How many days did it take for the credentials?

Alebt

Jul 13, 2021
I have received the email confirmation, but I have a flight to my country in 2 weeks, can I wait to answer the email till I come back? That would be 40 days from now