+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Received a Letter from Rome Office, wrong address- now what????

Connie77

Star Member
Nov 23, 2011
Hello,

We received a letter from the Embassy of Rome stating:

UCI #- Name of my husband
Correct email and updated residential addresses-please be informed that emails sent to the address outlined on your application form return: "undelivered". This must be received at the office by 04/25/2013

I ALREADY RECEIVED AN EMAIL AND A LETTER AT BOTH ADDRESS AND EMAIL FROM THEM, NOW IT DOESN'T WORK???? How do i send them gthis information if they do not answer phones or emails? What if I send it through post, will i be assured that they will receive it? Is there a special form i send?

Sorry guys, this process is something beyond words sometimes...Thanks for any help.

Sweden

VIP Member
Mar 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2012
File Transfer...
13/07/2012
Med's Done....
02/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
05/11/12, received in Canada 19/11/12
LANDED..........
24/11/12, PR card received 30/01/12
Connie77 said:
Hello,

We received a letter from the Embassy of Rome stating:

UCI #- Name of my husband
Correct email and updated residential addresses-please be informed that emails sent to the address outlined on your application form return: "undelivered". This must be received at the office by 04/25/2013

I ALREADY RECEIVED AN EMAIL AND A LETTER AT BOTH ADDRESS AND EMAIL FROM THEM, NOW IT DOESN'T WORK???? How do i send them gthis information if they do not answer phones or emails? What if I send it through post, will i be assured that they will receive it? Is there a special form i send?

Sorry guys, this process is something beyond words sometimes...Thanks for any help.
try sending them a case-specific enquiry through the website, and explain clearly that it's urgent. For Rome office, the CSE is here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions/rome.asp then click on the "case-specific" with all information - they should answer as you have a file number etc!
Good luck,
Sweden