+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for return by OINP

Nov 23, 2015
Dear friends, I am looking to gather the information about recently returned applications from OINP.

I understand the pain for waiting so long and turning out nothing as we are all on the same boat. However these information can be very helpful for other applicants.

Therefore if you would love to share, please provide the stream, date send and return, the reason for return, your follow up actions & outcome and any other details.

Thank you very much.

linandzou

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
positiveenergylittlesun said:
Dear friends, I am looking to gather the information about recently returned applications from OINP.

I understand the pain for waiting so long and turning out nothing as we are all on the same boat. However these information can be very helpful for other applicants.

Therefore if you would love to share, please provide the stream, date send and return, the reason for return, your follow up actions & outcome and any other details.

Thank you very much.
Mine was returned because ONE SINGLE PAGE NUMBER IN MY BLANK PASSPORT PAGE WAS MISSING . It was page 45, and I took the pic a little bit smaller, and only showed "4" without the 5. The officer put a sticker note on that page and point out that was the reason !!!!!!!!!

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friend

Indeed it's sad to note the grounds on which OINP rejections are happening, communicated.

Ex: Pics sent by applicants along with application, missed
PP page not readable, missing
CV not sent with application
Letter of intent missing and many other petty grounds, mistakes.

Applicant waited for 6 months. Now, there is no possibility of sending the missing info, doc

OINP should consider giving opportunity to submit, like before. Mistakes do / can happen on either side.

Agreed, as applicants we should have been extremely careful

LanaS

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
Ukraine
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21/01/2016
linandzou said:
Mine was returned because ONE SINGLE PAGE NUMBER IN MY BLANK PASSPORT PAGE WAS MISSING . It was page 45, and I took the pic a little bit smaller, and only showed "4" without the 5. The officer put a sticker note on that page and point out that was the reason !!!!!!!!!
Maybe it is also necessary to include the cover pages of passport? :eek:

IOS9.2

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
OINP is getting desperate now due to huge back log it has accumulated over the last 4 months, now they are resorting to unreasonable measure which were acceptable few months back to out right reject files and with no way to re-apply...

ravs77

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
my application got rejected too because of missing blank page. Two pages were pinned together by hong kong VISA guy when I visited there, which was missed by photocopy guy to copy.

Feeling sad because of this. What a bad luck !! Now they are not even accepting the application again..

Does anyone know any solution ?

Sidney.Bae

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
this whole not accepting resubmission thing is making me nervous, as I did not put my email address on the app form, but I sent them a few emails and faxes updating my email address and physical address as well, hope it's not gonna get returned.

Nov 23, 2015
Many applicants got rejected because of missing passport pages. Personally i think arguing with them is not gonna help but since we have nothing to lose, try contacting them doesn't hurt too. The only thing we can do right now is to wait until Nov and prepare a perfect application by then.

ravs77 said:
my application got rejected too because of missing blank page. Two pages were pinned together by hong kong VISA guy when I visited there, which was missed by photocopy guy to copy.

Feeling sad because of this. What a bad luck !! Now they are not even accepting the application again..

Does anyone know any solution ?

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
All in all OINP is a big fail (atleast there processing). They cost the most and they take the longest to process application. People are waiting for nomination from 7-8 months which is ridiculous. They should've hired more people and get the processing done atleast in 3-4 months.

Just like SINP if they open for 600 applications they just accept first 600 and then cap it again. I know it may not be fair for everyone but by opening caps once processing for submitted files is done is a better idea and to get rid of backlogs. I've seen some guys waiting for nomination after receiving AOR in Dec Jan almost 5-6 months passed after AOR. Crazy

Personally I feel they lack manpower

Sidney.Bae

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
manidhatt said:
All in all OINP is a big fail (atleast there processing). They cost the most and they take the longest to process application. People are waiting for nomination from 7-8 months which is ridiculous. They should've hired more people and get the processing done atleast in 3-4 months.

Just like SINP if they open for 600 applications they just accept first 600 and then cap it again. I know it may not be fair for everyone but by opening caps once processing for submitted files is done is a better idea and to get rid of backlogs. I've seen some guys waiting for nomination after receiving AOR in Dec Jan almost 5-6 months passed after AOR. Crazy

Personally I feel they lack manpower
more like lack of integrity

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
There are less number of return applications from those who submitted in December compared to November and former in spite of December having more applications than November ( forum).