+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reasons for Delay in Meds & PPR: After status " In Process "

yvdr

Jan 1, 2010
Hi Rocky and Sanjeev,
Firstly, I worked as a lecturer in private college. Now I am working as a S/W enginner.
They are calling to each and every employer or present employer only.
Because, private college people didn't maintain any records about employer's details.
Please tell me.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yvdr said:
Hi Rocky and Sanjeev,
Firstly, I worked as a lecturer in private college. Now I am working as a S/W enginner.
Because, private college people didn't maintain any records about employer's details.
Please tell me.
They will call those employers which are relevant and make you eligible for points. Do not know about private college's. If you were working with them full time then they should have. Either you can call them to make them aware about the situation and they can take the verification accordingly or you can send CIC the intimation or explanation letter explaining about your college employment. But then I am not sure whether they will award you the points or not.

telebelly

Jan 13, 2010
hello rocky,
what kind of verification is done at the local consulate.
i mean do they only call and verify that you are working at their organization and the title that you are working under.
or
do they also get the details of job responsibilities etc.?
or
something else.
and
do the popular representative businesses have any influence in verification process?

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
telebelly said:
hello rocky,
what kind of verification is done at the local consulate.
i mean do they only call and verify that you are working at their organization and the title that you are working under.
or
do they also get the details of job responsibilities etc.?
or
something else.
and
do the popular representative businesses have any influence in verification process?
They can call and ask any of the above mentioned information and the consultant has no influence on the processing

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yvdr said:
Hi Rocky and Sanjeev,
Please tell me.
why r u worried so much? they can call u even at ur mobile? so remain calm and yes as rocky said they can call anyone they feel relevant and they may not call at all. depends on them.