+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reapplying for CAQ

Kiran_8080

Jun 26, 2018
I am in the same situation. I got my caq and visa but due to delay in the visa processing I am unable to join Summer 2018.So I differed from summer 2018 to Fall 2018. Should I need to apply CAQ again
Vishnu,

when did you get your visa and do you know why the process got delayed ?

What was your program start date and is there any possibility to get the visa after the mentioned program start date ?

I applied for study permit on April 21st,2018 for summer 2018 intake. My classes would commence from June 27th so University has permitted me to join the University by June 27th and on my request university has also sent an email confirmation about the same. I mentioned about the program start date in SOP and attached the email confirmation with the SOP. It's been 9 weeks but till now I did not get any update on my applications.

If I differ my admission to SEP intake do I need to apply for a new CAQ ?

Can anyone please help me on this.

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2019
Thanks a million for your help.

Have you experienced the same situation? Or you are just answering my questions according to what you feel is the best thing to do?

I am so worried about the email my friend has received which says:

Sir,

If you differed your studies and applied to get a new ÙCAQ, you will need also to apply for a new study permit.

In addition another friend of mine had the same situation and entered Canada last week. I am not sure if she received another CAQ or not. I am going to ask her about what happened to her in the port of entry. But I do not think that she received another CAQ because she did not have much time to apply for it.

Thanks a lot dude
I am in the same boat now. Can you please tell me what happen with you.