+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Really worried !!!

Salman89

Dec 15, 2008
hey guys!

My name is Salman i got admission in Fraser International College in Vancouver and classes starting from 5th jan! i've paid the fees for my first semester and i've sent the reciept the College sent me along with my letter of acceptance to the canadian embassy i've applied with all documents required on 24th november and STILL i havent recieved any package from the embassy im reaaalllyyy worried!
YES NOT EVEN THE MEDICAL FORMS......why are they taking so long? =( im really worried! are there any chances for rejection?

unaseem

Nov 26, 2008
Calgary,AB
Visa Office......
Buffalo
App. Filed.......
11 April 2011
Doc's Request.
RPRF and updated history on FEb 20, 2013
Nomination.....
PNP -Alberta
AOR Received.
Sept 2,2011
File Transfer...
16 MAY 2012 to Ottawa and In process on 26 July 2012
Med's Request
Sept 29,2011
Med's Done....
OCT 06,2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
March 15, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
MARCH 27, 2013
LANDED..........
APRIL 06, 2013
hu u r very late now.wht i think u may not get any positive respense from embassy.they hardly issue any visa to those who go in colleges thr in canada.
they will say u same course available here.
otherwise in 7-14 days most of the time they send medical papers
best of luck

borat

Nov 17, 2008
applying to a small college can have a negative impact on the application......if u dont get the visa, i would recommend that u apply to a university.......in any case i dont think it is wise to give international student fees for studying in a college.....

serenedove

Dec 18, 2008
if they had to reject you they could have given you an answer by now. so keep your fingers crossed. but delaying it will not be helpgdul either. good luck

I am thinking of applying to atoronto college for ayear certificate course in HRM due to money constraints.

I also happen to apply for Candian immigration but the same is prolonged furtehr due to policy change.

Does my case sound like an almsot rejection case. I have not yet applied for admission cuz i am so unsure abt visa siuation.

pls comment/ suggest.