+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ready for Visa email

JAY853

Oct 27, 2018
India
Hi guys,

Just wanted to understand something regarding PPR.
I got a mycic update on OCT 19 post which I saw a Information letter on my profile to send my passport and photographs to NDVO on October 19.I sent it through Vfs on October 24 since the letter said that I had to send it to VO within 30 days of the letter date so that would be Nov 19.

I found it weird that I got my update via mycic account rather than an email like a friend of mine. So I started scouring my spam and junk folders and found my PPR email dated Sep 12.

The same friend once he received the PPR email found multiple reminders sent to him as well which I did not find in my inbox and even in Spam.

Since I have submitted my passport and docs to the VO on October 24 and the date on the letter I submitted does say OCT 19, should I be Ok? Or should I be worried since I clearly missed an earlier PPR email dated Sep 12?

Input or further direction would be highly appreciated .

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi guys,

Just wanted to understand something regarding PPR.
I got a mycic update on OCT 19 post which I saw a Information letter on my profile to send my passport and photographs to NDVO on October 19.I sent it through Vfs on October 24 since the letter said that I had to send it to VO within 30 days of the letter date so that would be Nov 19.

I found it weird that I got my update via mycic account rather than an email like a friend of mine. So I started scouring my spam and junk folders and found my PPR email dated Sep 12.

The same friend once he received the PPR email found multiple reminders sent to him as well which I did not find in my inbox and even in Spam.

Since I have submitted my passport and docs to the VO on October 24 and the date on the letter I submitted does say OCT 19, should I be Ok? Or should I be worried since I clearly missed an earlier PPR email dated Sep 12?

Input or further direction would be highly appreciated .
You will be fine. If VFS has accepted your passports, you will get Visa stamped.

Reactions: JAY853