+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re nomination to the same province

Fire fly

Oct 27, 2021
I made a silly mistake and my PR application became ineligible . Is There chances of getting same province once I start my application again?

Fire fly

Oct 27, 2021
Ohh really...I will get started on the application again.
Do you think I should apply to the province directly through provincial nominee program or just go through the normal PR process ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Ohh really...I will get started on the application again.
Do you think I should apply to the province directly through provincial nominee program or just go through the normal PR process ?
Can’t tell you. Don’t know what you applied for and what province? Through EE is faster.

Fire fly

Oct 27, 2021
it wasn’t clearly stated
“Your express entry profile has been reviewed and we have determined that you are not eligible for entry at this “
No particular reason
But I’m kinda sure it’s the mistake I made about work experience I’m kinda guessing that is it ..me not putting a NOC code .

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
it wasn’t clearly stated
“Your express entry profile has been reviewed and we have determined that you are not eligible for entry at this “
No particular reason
But I’m kinda sure it’s the mistake I made about work experience I’m kinda guessing that is it ..me not putting a NOC code .
I thought you had received an ITA but you made a mistake in PR application? Why are you not eligible then for EE? What is your profile.