+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RE: Multiple entry visa

archi

Dec 13, 2012
Hi,
Coul some one help me as I have just recieved my threee years work permit and I had got my ticket booked to leave to India already for 1st january . I would like to know if there is any procedue I could apply for Multiple entry visa in emergency case I mean if I could go to Ottawa case processing pilot office (in person ) reather doing an online application or so. Or if I go to India and apply from there the multiple entry visa as my return dat is 30 th january so I would have one month to apply for it.
Advices are welcomed and will be greatly appreciated.
Thankss
:)

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

archi said:
Hi,
Coul some one help me as I have just recieved my threee years work permit and I had got my ticket booked to leave to India already for 1st january . I would like to know if there is any procedue I could apply for Multiple entry visa in emergency case I mean if I could go to Ottawa case processing pilot office (in person ) reather doing an online application or so. Or if I go to India and apply from there the multiple entry visa as my return dat is 30 th january so I would have one month to apply for it.
Advices are welcomed and will be greatly appreciated.
Thankss
:)
1. There is no public access to CPP-Ott.
2. You will have to apply via mail like everyone else. Why didn't you apply for a multiple entry TRV when you applied for your work permit.

archi

Dec 13, 2012
Thanks PMM.
But I was told I can't only apply for Multiple entry visa until I have my work permit issued. Could I ask you that If I go back home and apply form there for multiple entry will that make sense???

archi

Dec 13, 2012
Just wana know like isn't there public access to CPO office in Ottawa as it was in Buffalo office at New York???

Samaira8587

Jan 21, 2013
could you please guide how much time it took for Multiple entry visa stamping?Did you apply from India or Canada?I am in the same situation now.Your advice would be really appreciated.Thanks! Is i t legal to travel to India without having the multiple entry visa?