+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re-Meds due to high Protein in Urine-Seeking help.

Daash

Oct 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th feb 2011
AOR Received.
20th march 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with File
File Transfer...
RBVO since 5th April 2011- IN PROCESS at present
Med's Request
21st October 2011 by God's Grace
Med's Done....
Med Furtherance submitted to embassy on 12.12.2011- Medical Received line since 15.01.2012 by God's Grace
Interview........
Waived by God's Grace
Passport Req..
21st October 2011 by God's Grace- Submitted on 11th NOv by God's Grace
VISA ISSUED...
17.04.2012 by God's Grace
LANDED..........
15.05.2012 by God's Grace
Guys my personal tests came in range by Gods grace. Thanks all of you. Wishes and prayers needed for remeds now: -).

sonir

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
Daash said:
Guys my personal tests came in range by Gods grace. Thanks all of you. Wishes and prayers needed for remeds now: -).
I knew all will be fine Daash!

Best Wishes !

Sonir

mycan

Sep 1, 2011
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
Daash said:
Hi Daash

Our prayers and best wishes are with you.

mycan

mycan

Sep 1, 2011
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
Sir Imadeit,

That's brave heart. Only soldiers have it. Many salutes to you & a +1

I pray God that you will never need dialysis in your life time.

Best wishes, Merry X-Mas and Happy new year.

mycan

Imadeit said:
Trust me to be ‘different'! When almost all the species known to hibernate do that in winter, here I am, choosing to come out of it in the middle of winter :)

For me, it was not exactly a struggle. I already had a successful career in India when I applied, and have been making steady progress in my profession as the processing of the application was progressing (wrong choice of the word progress – you cannot associate the word with the CIC's way of handling immigration applications!). In fact, today I earn more in India than I can ever hope to in Canada. So for me it was more of a challenge, and I was not prepared to accept defeat. You will be surprised at the challenges I had to face on the way: an initial refusal, an accelerated PG degree that was completed in one year against the usual two, need to obtain FBI clearance by sending fingerprints from India, PCC from the county police department in the US, not having liquid funds but only property to show as source of funds, stay in more than a dozen places since turning 18, travel history running into several pages, multiple changes in the job profile, age rapidly advancing towards the cut off stage and finally the medical condition likely to place excessive demand on the Canadian society! :)

Thank you for your wishes – but frankly, I have already come in terms with the reality that sooner or later I will have to undergo dialysis, and eventually undergo a kidney transplant. If I live long enough, that is :) And hey, what makes you think that I am already not enjoying with children – and grandchildren? ;)

Yes, I was a soldier, if you are wondering :) :)

Imadeit

Dec 21, 2011
Imadeit said:
OK, Sonir. I promise I will open a new thread and share my experience with everyone shortly. Actually I was hesitating so far, since I am really hard pressed for time. But having seen how some dedicated members (there are too many of such wonderful people around - so mentioning a few names would be unfair to others), I have decided I have to somehow find time to write :)
Just give me a couple of days time to get going.

And Daash, don't worry too much about the retest. Just go and see a Nephrologist well before your re-test, and he will advise you what to do. Excessive Protein in urine ALONE is not a cause of undue concern, but in your own interest, do a couple of other tests that the doctor is bound to prescribe. All our best wishes are with you.

Here is wishing all the Forum Members a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year,

The Soldier, or rather The Air Warrior
As you must have noticed, I finally got around to writing more about my experiences in a blog and have given the link in a seperate post here. Hope the current and future postings in my blog would be of some help to those in situations similar to mine.

Okidoki

Jan 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2012 ---sent: Feb 6, 2012
Passport Req..
March 5, 2012
Hello all. Just had my Medical last Jan.18. I have recurrent Urinary tract infection since 2007 and now it is asymptomatic. A week Before Jan.18 I went to a clinic for Laboratory(urinalysis) and check up and my lab results were:
PROTEIN: POSITIVE
WBC: 8-10 hpf
RBC: 0-2 hpf (normal range)
BACTERIA: MOderate

And so the doctor prescribed me a high dose and broad spectrum antibiotic which I consumed the next 7days.
on the 6th day of therapy, I went again to test my urine, Glad that the result of PROTEIN became NEGATIVE.. however.. WBC was 2-4 hpf.. BACTERIA: MODERATE.

on the 7th day I went to MEDICAL.. I had consumed 1L of water before the urine collection. Now I have to wait for 7days for me to know if there is a repeat urinalysis to be done.

Is chronic UTI would be a ground for Disapproval?

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Okidoki said:
Hello all. Just had my Medical last Jan.18. I have recurrent Urinary tract infection since 2007 and now it is asymptomatic. A week Before Jan.18 I went to a clinic for Laboratory(urinalysis) and check up and my lab results were:
PROTEIN: POSITIVE
WBC: 8-10 hpf
RBC: 0-2 hpf (normal range)
BACTERIA: MOderate

And so the doctor prescribed me a high dose and broad spectrum antibiotic which I consumed the next 7days.
on the 6th day of therapy, I went again to test my urine, Glad that the result of PROTEIN became NEGATIVE.. however.. WBC was 2-4 hpf.. BACTERIA: MODERATE.

on the 7th day I went to MEDICAL.. I had consumed 1L of water before the urine collection. Now I have to wait for 7days for me to know if there is a repeat urinalysis to be done.

Is chronic UTI would be a ground for Disapproval?
UTI is treatable and not a cause for disapproval.

You should be okay.

Mitali

Daash

Oct 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th feb 2011
AOR Received.
20th march 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with File
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Med Furtherance submitted to embassy on 12.12.2011- Medical Received line since 15.01.2012 by God's Grace
Interview........
Waived by God's Grace
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hello Guys

Submitted Re - tests on 12.01.2012 (Dmp to embassy)...no further updates as yet

Detected with ectopic kidneys and 8-9% less GFR (79) which means kidneys are working less than by 8-9% and cant be cured....

Dont know about my visas status but opinions invited.............

Imadeit

Dec 21, 2011
Daash said:
Hello Guys

Submitted Re - tests on 12.01.2012 (Dmp to embassy)...no further updates as yet

Detected with ectopic kidneys and 8-9% less GFR (79) which means kidneys are working less than by 8-9% and cant be cured....

Dont know about my visas status but opinions invited.............
Dear Daash,

I'm sure you must have read my own similar (or rather worse) medical condition here (and also given in detail in my blog www.raju-thomas.com). You will be fine. Stop worrying :)

See you in Canada soon. (I too will be moving finally to Vancouver in October this year) :)

Daash

Oct 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th feb 2011
AOR Received.
20th march 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with File
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived by God's Grace
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Imadeit said:
Dear Daash,

I'm sure you must have read my own similar (or rather worse) medical condition here (and also given in detail in my blog www.raju-thomas.com). You will be fine. Stop worrying :)

See you in Canada soon. (I too will be moving finally to Vancouver in October this year) :)

I hope so man ............thanks :)

But i havent heard anything from embassy yet :(

so kinda lil worried

Okidoki

Jan 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Jan. 18, 2012 ---sent: Feb 6, 2012
Passport Req..
March 5, 2012
mitali said:
UTI is treatable and not a cause for disapproval.

You should be okay.

Mitali
thank u so much Mitali.

Spider007

Oct 20, 2016
hi, just joined this forum and can see its v helpful,
just had a medical and for some reason they have found protien in my urine so they requested for blood re-test which was done today,
but I am extremely worried,
I have applied on open work permit and thought they will do the details medical in my PR application which is already with them,
would higher number of Protein would result in refusal? please help as I couldn't sleep for the last two days :mad:
would really appreciate your quick feedback on above

ThakurD

Jan 22, 2020
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
hi, just joined this forum and can see its v helpful,
just had a medical and for some reason they have found protien in my urine so they requested for blood re-test which was done today,
but I am extremely worried,
I have applied on open work permit and thought they will do the details medical in my PR application which is already with them,
would higher number of Protein would result in refusal? please help as I couldn't sleep for the last two days :mad:
would really appreciate your quick feedback on above
Hi… just wondering what’s the outcome of your pr application… I am afraid I am in similar situation