+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

re-immigrate to canada

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
in 2017 I did a VOS "Verification of Status" and the paper I got back said Status at Doc. Issuance: Permanent resident.
T
So what can Ido with this information?
So you are still PR? If you try to enter through land border, you may be allowed to enter. Most like the process to revoke your PR will begin. If you lay low until you meet RO, you may be able to renew PR card.

NavjotS123

Jul 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
But what would you guys recommend. Lets say there is a company that would hire me.
Would you recommend i appy for a work permit first and then for PR or what would be the best way?
You can use the LMIA route. I tell you why, it's not like most Canadians will not have those skills that you possess, but they may not be willing to work at the pay the company is offering. Try this if you can.

Hummel40

Jan 5, 2022
You can use the LMIA route. I tell you why, it's not like most Canadians will not have those skills that you possess, but they may not be willing to work at the pay the company is offering. Try this if you can.
saying that you have in mind my parents will hire me?
By the way I even don't know, if this is possible because I already own 1/3 of the corporation... ok, but the corp can pay me a sallery, that I know, so it should not be a problem.

NavjotS123

Jul 6, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
saying that you have in mind my parents will hire me?
By the way I even don't know, if this is possible because I already own 1/3 of the corporation... ok, but the corp can pay me a sallery, that I know, so it should not be a problem.
I would say you must contact some lawyers. THey can help you with all of these and best of luck .

Hummel40

Jan 5, 2022
So you are still PR? If you try to enter through land border, you may be allowed to enter. Most like the process to revoke your PR will begin. If you lay low until you meet RO, you may be able to renew PR card.
If I am still a PR is a goog question, that was the reason why i did the VOS in 2017 and the answer confuses me. and thats why i had the idea to just wait until I spend enough time here and then renew my card.

ever since I got the departure order I had to go through immigation office at the airport and tell my story. I always come as a visitor and I have to apply for eTA every (3?) years. I once spoke with a candian immigration consultan in Germany and he said, that if I can apply for an eTA and get it I can't be a PR at the same time.

But I did another VOS just a couple of weeks ago. hope to get answer befor next christmas

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
If I am still a PR is a goog question, that was the reason why i did the VOS in 2017 and the answer confuses me. and thats why i had the idea to just wait until I spend enough time here and then renew my card.

ever since I got the departure order I had to go through immigation office at the airport and tell my story. I always come as a visitor and I have to apply for eTA every (3?) years. I once spoke with a candian immigration consultan in Germany and he said, that if I can apply for an eTA and get it I can't be a PR at the same time.

But I did another VOS just a couple of weeks ago. hope to get answer befor next christmas
If you have been coming to Canada for many years on an eTA then your PR was renounced. You need to look at economic immigration such as the Ontario Entrepreneur program. You need to own 51% of the business and invest around $200k in it. Owning 1/3 doesn't give you an "in" to a work permit. Your parents can't just hire you.

Hummel40

Jan 5, 2022
If you have been coming to Canada for many years on an eTA then your PR was renounced. You need to look at economic immigration such as the Ontario Entrepreneur program. You need to own 51% of the business and invest around $200k in it. Owning 1/3 doesn't give you an "in" to a work permit. Your parents can't just hire you.
is the Ontario Entrepreneur program the same as the start-up Visa Program? Would you think to start my own farming business could do? Money is not the problem. I could buy some farm land and farm it on my own and do some farming at my parents farm as well without them hireing me.

Hummel40

Jan 5, 2022
I would say you must contact some lawyers. THey can help you with all of these and best of luck .
Get help from a lawyers is somthing I had in mind. Just don't know how to find one that can help in my spreciell situation with my PR-Status in the past.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Reactions: Hummel40