+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

yoya

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
GABORONE
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria, SA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 09 2014
AOR Received.
06 01 2015
IELTS Request
sent with the file
Med's Request
18 06 2015
Med's Done....
10 07 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03 03 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
Hello friends,

I am September applicant, MR received from PVO on the 18th June 2015.

I did the medical around mid July and ECAS updated as ''Medical Exam results received.''

I sent also the additional documents and RPRF fee receipt as requested.

Currently waiting for PPR .

mk.2382

May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App Rchd: 02-JUL-2014
AOR Received.
PER: 28-OCT-2014
File Transfer...
Processing started: 28-JAN-2014
Med's Request
10-FEB-2015
Med's Done....
05-MAR-2015
Passport Req..
DM 25-JUL-2015, PPR 29-JUL-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-AUG-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2015 only
GMRL said:
Hi mk.2382,

Thank you for your quick and informative response. My understanding of the situation was that I should wait until the visa office asks me for the document. Is that wrong? The AOR letter seems to suggest that I wait until they get back in touch.
In that case please write in a detailed letter along with submission of FBI PCC that why you are going against the instructions mentioned on the AOR letter and that you do not want to get late on PCC deadlines so submitting w/o specifically been asked for.

Also, PCCs ideally are supposed to be part of the 1st application deck and rest all follows per VO instructions. So if you have missed sending a doc which belonged to the 1st deck dont think you should unnecessarily delay submitting that.

FBI PCCs are very tricky as the wait time is unpredictable and FBI sends reports via the most basic postal service of US leading to many reports getting lost in transit if being sent to countries in other half of the world. I have experienced it.

So i advise do not take it casually, do not miss out and submit at the earliest.

mk.2382

May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
10-FEB-2015
Med's Done....
05-MAR-2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
06-AUG-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2015 only
abambam said:
Good day folks,
I am a bit concerned about the type of questions some of the forum members do ask. Even though some claim to be new members; I guess we still need to be matured and don't saturate this forum with unnecessary questions. I am only saying this to maintain the quality and integrity of the information that this forum has been providing since it started. If this continues, it may discourage people from posting and answering questions because it will be seen as another CARTOON GROUND. the following are my reasons:
(1) I don't understand why applicants will come to the forum to ask how much they need to take to Canada. This is explained/stated in the guidelines you used when applying for the FSW 2014. How come you childishly come and ask again on this forum. However, this has been explained severally on the forum. As a new member, I guess you are educated, read the thread before you come up with such questions.
(2) Some members will say "their friend" is applying and ..... Look, we are educated folks on this platform, if it is your friend that applied, why did you join this forum in the first place. We are here for real and not for "hide and seek."
(3) On the issue of some persons asking what FLU, SLU, TLU, FLU mean. Look, I can understand asking about First Line update. It becomes overbearing when you come here to ask about "Decision made" after TLU. It becomes more irritating because you have used eCAS and everything is explained on eCAS.
(4) I also don't think you should be asking when will I get the DM, PPR questions. I believe you should read the thread and infer from what has happened to others.
(5) It is also very selfish of many who refuse to update their timelines. Your timelines like that of others will guide new comers who don't want to read a lot of the thread.
Folks, don't consider me an angry guy, I am only irritated on the type of childish questions that people are asking on this " supposedly intelligence guiding forum."

Thank you for reading and hope we become more matured on this platform..
Good intention
Poor execution by quoting and picking on southpaw86.. could have mentioned all this as an independent message.

mk.2382

May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
10-FEB-2015
Med's Done....
05-MAR-2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
06-AUG-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2015 only
Suhas said:
I was reviewing the acknowledgment of RPRF fee payment for sending to LVO. Some of information was blank; i-e date of birth, client ID, Address, postal code and contact no. Do we need to fill this form or send as it is received from CIC.
Yes you have to fill all details.
Scan and keep a copy for future reference.

mk.2382

May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
10-FEB-2015
Med's Done....
05-MAR-2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
06-AUG-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2015 only
abambam said:
Buddy,
It was explained that you need to fill in your details in the blank spaces. COMMON, why is the client ID, name, DoB on the form? This is another unnecessary question on this platform.
Am not against you friend, am just kinda wondering why this type of question is coming up.
Additionally, this has been answered several times on this forum.
Don't get judgmental about which questions are necessary and which are not. Answering queries and helping fellow group members is a thankless job. Chill buddy!

mk.2382

May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
10-FEB-2015
Med's Done....
05-MAR-2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
06-AUG-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2015 only
dm2015 said:
Hello all !!!

Need a advice on my case. My NOC is 0113 File received at Cic 1 August 2014. Second line saying process started on 9 Feb 2015. Since than I have not heard from CIC. After contacting them I got reply that my file is with NDVO and I have to inquire with them. So I inquired using Case specific Inquire with NDVO but have not even heard from them.

Kindly advise what shall i do in my case and please guide me....
Try emailing them delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca
Or if you read some posts in previous 3-4 pages you will find a link where you can raise a complaint with CIC for no action on application for a long period.

ravees1s

Jun 30, 2014
Hello everyone

I am travelling to Toronto from Bangalore on 27th Aug .. Is anyone travelling on same day …. PM your mobile number

Thanks

kishcanada

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
28th Oct 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
2nd April 2014, received from consultant on 4th April
Med's Done....
8th April
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
13th May 2015, received from consultant on 14th May
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon
LANDED..........
Very soon
FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Hi Friends,
Need and request urgent advice.

I have received my PR stamped passport and the last day before which I need to land in Canada is April-16.

Am looking for Canada opportunities within my current employer, an IT services MNC based out of Bangalore but it may take time to materialize.
Given the uncertainty about the job market in Canada, I feel the safest option is to move to Canada with an internal transfer from my current company (though this too is uncertain and may take time of 5-6 more months to materialize).

Can I do a short landing and apply for urgent processing of PR card?
Is urgent processing of PR card possible for new first time arrivals or is it only for people applying for renewal of PR card?

As PR cards are not mailed to addresses outside of Canada, is there any option for me to get my PR card and travel back to India in a months time?
Your help with answers will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot!

Best regards,
Kishcanada

veercool

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
phoenix07 said:
By end of October to Toronto! :)
Congratz for PPR and All the best !!

I am also planning to land in Toronto ... sometime in October - If possible please share some plan about initial accommodation..

Atul_123

Sep 20, 2014
Hi Friends

I got PPR on 22nd July, I send them an e-mail to NDVO that I am in New Jersey
And please allow me to submit my passports in New York.

3 complete working days have passed but no response yet.

What shall we do ?

Thanks in advance
Atul

Zmaqsood

Champion Member
Sep 10, 2014
Milton. ON
Atul_123 said:
Hi Friends

I got PPR on 22nd July, I send them an e-mail to NDVO that I am in New Jersey
And please allow me to submit my passports in New York.

3 complete working days have passed but no response yet.

What shall we do ?

Thanks in advance
Atul
Visit ur nearest visa office or VFS center and tell them the situation or u can also email the local visa office to ur place of stay. Hope they will help

capr13

Apr 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kishcanada said:
Hi Friends,
Need and request urgent advice.

I have received my PR stamped passport and the last day before which I need to land in Canada is April-16.

Am looking for Canada opportunities within my current employer, an IT services MNC based out of Bangalore but it may take time to materialize.
Given the uncertainty about the job market in Canada, I feel the safest option is to move to Canada with an internal transfer from my current company (though this too is uncertain and may take time of 5-6 more months to materialize).

Can I do a short landing and apply for urgent processing of PR card?
Is urgent processing of PR card possible for new first time arrivals or is it only for people applying for renewal of PR card?

As PR cards are not mailed to addresses outside of Canada, is there any option for me to get my PR card and travel back to India in a months time?
Your help with answers will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot!

Best regards,
Kishcanada
There is no urgent processing for pR everybody has to go through the normal processing time which is 85 days as of now.
IJP is the best thing but again u r the best person to decide and make a call whether you would wait there and get an IJP or come here and search for a new while trying to see whether your company here has some openings.

All the best for the same... i think once u r here on the ground u understand the process and culture around recruitment... the oil and gas industry is hit some what with the slump not the it .. but i might be wrong...its dicy its not easy nor difficult to find a job here.

mk.2382

May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
10-FEB-2015
Med's Done....
05-MAR-2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
06-AUG-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in 2015 only
Received PPR just now.
Thanks for the support and guidance.

june17th2174

Jul 11, 2013
Mohali
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014<br/>Fee Encashed..: 27-06-2014<br/>ECAS Status....: In Process<br/>PER Received...: 07-08-2014<br/>MR Request.....: 15-09-2014<br/>RPRF Request..: 15-09-2014<br/>3rd Line On.....: 13-10-2014<br/>Interview........: Hopefully Waived<br/>Verification......: Call on 17-07-2015<br/>DM/PPR..........: 21-08-2015
mk.2382 said:
Received PPR just now.
Thanks for the support and guidance.
Congrats... MK