+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

Waiting2014

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO TO WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
Nomination.....
08-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
Given with application
Med's Request
15-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-06-2015
Passport Req..
17-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2015
LANDED..........
May be Oct 2015
Hi All,

I got to know from my consultant that my MR has arrived however he is not showing me any email, and asking for money. He is asking for more then what is due for him. Though, he is using some fake ID in my name for all these communications with VOs....

Is there any way can get that email on my ID.
How difficult it is to do the further process on our own
My husband is in NZ, how we can do medicals
What we can do for PPR after medicals

Please help as I am worried, i should be happy about my MR but now i m tensed.

Thank you!

Waiting2014

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO TO WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
Nomination.....
08-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
Given with application
Med's Request
15-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-06-2015
Passport Req..
17-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2015
LANDED..........
May be Oct 2015
Hi All,

I got to know from my consultant that my MR has arrived however he is not showing me any email, and asking for money. He is asking for more then what is due for him. Though, he is using some fake ID in my name for all these communications with VOs....

nick nick

Mar 8, 2015
hi People....
how r u all
Just wanted to know that for submitting passport to vfs we need particular specifications for the photo to be submitted...
1.So can any1 suggest me any studio in Chandigarh which can give me those particular specifications???
2. & also i wanted to know that whether sector 8 chandigarh vfs provide with photographing servises too?? coz on vfs official site it is written that they provide with photographing services too at a cost of Rs.114/person.
Thank you

nick nick

Mar 8, 2015
Waiting2014 said:
Hi All,

Seriously saying the toughest part was to get PER n submitting file... Which is already over.... Getting the medical done and sending Passports to NDVO is very simple... So just dont panic. You can easily do the left out process on your own.

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014 at 13:57
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
Waiting2014 said:
Hi All,

Thank you!
You need to raise a CSR with NDVO to cancel your representative and change of emeil id. In reply NDVO will ask your for couple of latest forms to be filled and submit by you.
It is recommended to settle your payment issue with your consultant and continue with your PR process Smoother.

Your husband can get the Medicals done in NZ and you can get it done here. Both of you need to submit the e tracking sheet giving by the medical center to NDVO

Waiting2014

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO TO WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
Nomination.....
08-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
Given with application
Med's Request
15-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-06-2015
Passport Req..
17-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2015
LANDED..........
May be Oct 2015
nick nick said:
Seriously saying the toughest part was to get PER n submitting file... Which is already over.... Getting the medical done and sending Passports to NDVO is very simple... So just dont panic. You can easily do the left out process on your own.
Thank you so much for your response :)

Waiting2014

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO TO WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-09-2014
Nomination.....
08-01-2015
AOR Received.
13-02-2015
IELTS Request
Given with application
Med's Request
15-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-06-2015
Passport Req..
17-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-08-2015
LANDED..........
May be Oct 2015
sreeramp said:
You need to raise a CSR with NDVO to cancel your representative and change of emeil id. In reply NDVO will ask your for couple of latest forms to be filled and submit by you.
It is recommended to settle your payment issue with your consultant and continue with your PR process Smoother.

Your husband can get the Medicals done in NZ and you can get it done here. Both of you need to submit the e tracking sheet giving by the medical center to NDVO
Thank you so much for this information Sreeram. I understand that I should settle my payment issue but its about 60K - 70K thats why I am concerned...also you mention about cancelling the representative and filling up few forms. But in my case, we did not mention anywhere about any representative or consultant. Its just that he has created one fake email ID in my name, kept the password with him and using that for all the communication. VO is not aware that I hired someone for my process. Sorry if you already got that point but thought of clearing. So in this case also, like just changing my ID will get me into all this form filling process...etc.

Thanks again!

Giftsmas

Sep 14, 2014
Casablanca
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat Morocco
NOC Code......
NOC 0121
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/09/2014
Nomination.....
Med's Request
Med's Done....
09.04.2015, TLU and DM on May 27th 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hopefully buy a flight ticket soon!
Hello my friends. Your friend who answered some of your questions now needs also help from you.

Could somebody give me an insight. Why there is no third line update on Ecas though I took the medical exam on April 09? Why is it longer time? Do you think there was something wrong on my test? The physician is emedicals enabled and confirms that results were submitted to the embassy in the afternoon of the same day I took the exam. Undecided the doctor told me that all is normal for me and my family.
Do you think is it because that I just submitted FBI PCC to the embassy lat week that 3rd line did not get updated.

arkscan said:
Hi Giftsmas,

No, FBI PCC is not related to 3rd line...TLU only for Meds

Ur VO is unique, are there any other Applicants from ur VO from which we can get a trend....NDVO generally updates TLU in a week bcos it supposedly has a dedicated and huge Medical section....for Rabat, the process may be different..Fo ex. CPP-Ottawa also takes time to update 3rd line but gives PPR shortly thereafter...

So, don't worry- as long as the Doc has told u all reports are fine...u will get ur 3rd line..just hang in there for a while..hope u get it soon :)
Thank you arkscan. I guess there no other applicants whose office is Rabat. I am the only applying under the federal programme. Morocco is a francophone country and nearly all Moroccan applicants immigrate to Quebec. Therefore, even the processing time for the federal applicants is unknown and is not listed on CIC website because according to CIC less than 10 people applied under federal. but for Quebec, there is a known processing time because there is a big number of applicant for the Quebec programme.

PM1978

May 16, 2015
Hello Everybody out there,

Finally i could make it to this beautiful forum.
NOC013
Date--July 2014
PER--28 OCT 2014
Med--28--Feb-2014
Third Line--19 March
PPR Request--14May

runningrace

May 10, 2014
Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-Jul-2014
Doc's Request.
29-Oct-2014(CC Charge Date, NS Time)
Nomination.....
06-Nov-2014(Happy Gurpurab :) )
File Transfer...
Processing Start: 07-Jan-2015(2nd Line appeared on 11-Jan-2015)
Med's Request
10-Jan-2015 --Got Remedical Mail --> 02/Feb/2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2015 --Remedical Completed -->> 27/Apr/2015 -->TLU 12-May-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-Jun-2015(Waheguru tera shukar hai) DM and Passport Submission: 09-Jun-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-06-2015(Ready for Collection 19-06-2015 , Collected 23/06/2015(Waheguru tera shukar hai))
LANDED..........
25/11/2015
Waiting2014 said:
Hi All,

If you have you UCI no. take an appointment with hospital and do your medicals, once you get medicals done receipt from hospital send the docs to NDVO along with removal of the agent.
All the best!!

shiva906

Mar 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Aug-14
AOR Received.
01-Dec-14 (PER received Date)
Med's Request
28-Feb-15
Med's Done....
02-Mar-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-April-2015
LANDED..........
Soon
Hi All,

Happy to inform you all that my Passport has been stamped with Maple leaf :D
My passport is stamped and has been given deadline till 09-03-2016, however i am planning to travel in June 15

Need some information on pre and post landing.
I am planning to travel in June mid week and destination is set for Toronto.

Can anyone post me information on below queries.

1: What all docs are required to be carried before landing? ( Passport/COPR and ???????)
2: Travel ticket ( No Trasit visa) I am from hyd, india and destination is Toronto. what are the airlines preferred to travel with PR without any transit visa?
3: Proof of funds. How much money need to carry before travel ( In cash and travel cheque) ( I am single applicant with no dependants)
4: Immigration Checks? Post landing what are queries for us from immigration officer?
5: How about current IT (SAP) job market in Canada? Can we get some hot jobs for survival?

I would appreciate if anyone post any links which are related to my queries.

Thanks

PM1978

May 16, 2015
pritsingh said:
:( m may 2014 applicant
Per September 2014
2nd line Oct 2014
Send docs for my 2mnths old son in Feb.

BT still waiting for MR?????. :( :( :( :( :( :(.
Dont worry, you will get it soon, I too had updated infor about my new born son.....took about 60 days for me.

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
Waiting2014 said:
Thank you so much for this information Sreeram. I understand that I should settle my payment issue but its about 60K - 70K thats why I am concerned...also you mention about cancelling the representative and filling up few forms. But in my case, we did not mention anywhere about any representative or consultant. Its just that he has created one fake email ID in my name, kept the password with him and using that for all the communication. VO is not aware that I hired someone for my process. Sorry if you already got that point but thought of clearing. So in this case also, like just changing my ID will get me into all this form filling process...etc.

Thanks again!
Since he is not your representative then you no need to panic just raise a CSE, with NDVO stating you want to change your email id and NDVO will reply back with the next step of instructions.

But as per other senior forum members who changed their email id has submit updated Genric Form along with other form to NDVO

Good luck no need to worry in filling the forms it is easy.

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
PM1978 said:
Hello Everybody out there,

Finally i could make it to this beautiful forum.
NOC013
Date--July 2014
PER--28 OCT 2014
Med--28--Feb-2014
Third Line--19 March
PPR Request--14May
Congratulations for your PPR Request !!!!!

sreeramp

Champion Member
Aug 3, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
PER Recieved 11-08-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
4th May 2015 @ 3 PM
shiva906 said:
Hi All,

Happy to inform you all that my Passport has been stamped with Maple leaf :D
My passport is stamped and has been given deadline till 09-03-2016, however i am planning to travel in June 15

Need some information on pre and post landing.
I am planning to travel in June mid week and destination is set for Toronto.

Can anyone post me information on below queries.

1: What all docs are required to be carried before landing? ( Passport/COPR and ???????)
2: Travel ticket ( No Trasit visa) I am from hyd, india and destination is Toronto. what are the airlines preferred to travel with PR without any transit visa?
3: Proof of funds. How much money need to carry before travel ( In cash and travel cheque) ( I am single applicant with no dependants)
4: Immigration Checks? Post landing what are queries for us from immigration officer?
5: How about current IT (SAP) job market in Canada? Can we get some hot jobs for survival?

I would appreciate if anyone post any links which are related to my queries.

Thanks
Congratulations for your Visa !!!!!