+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

guptaa

Dec 2, 2014
India
Gsw said:
Infact you can go out if u want
They will issue transit visa on the spot for people travelling to Canada /USA/Aussie with PR n above
OK, you mean transit visa can be requested on the spot if a person wants to go out. Otherwise, it is not required?

!Aman!

Apr 30, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-08-2014
Nomination.....
CC : 17-11-2014
AOR Received.
PER : 05-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with file
File Transfer...
SL : 18-03-2015
Med's Request
07-04-2015
Med's Done....
10-04-2015, TL : 21-04-2015
Passport Req..
26-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
22-05-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully Sep'15
Avinir said:
3) Do we have to submit old, expired passports also alongwith the valid one? And photocopies of all of them? Need to be Notarized or not?
{Avinir}: Yes, Old original passport needs to be attached with current. No need to take copies of old passport. Attestation copies are not required.
why expired passport is required??? did the VO ask specifically for expired passports?? it doesn't make sense to me to send old and expired passports when they are to issue visa only on the valid passport

SVB2411

Apr 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO transferred to Colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2014
AOR Received.
23-09-2014
File Transfer...
07-01-2015, Stating you are eligible and your file is transferred to Colombo
Med's Request
18-03-2015
Med's Done....
21-03-2015, RPRF Paid online 22-03-2015, Courier Delivered on 31-03-2015, Medical Received Updated.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13/05/15..Submitted PP to VFS Abu Dhabi on 17/5/15
Hi Guys..its being long was away from Forum as was bit busy with work schedule and i see lot of ppr's flowing congrats to all of them..!!

Want guidance from seniors here..i completed my MR, physician submitted it online, paid rprf, they also received my PCC all this happened till 31st March 2015. Also medical received line was updated..since then almost 40 days no sign from Colombo Visa office..i just saw few applicants of same month or after got decision made and ppr. Any suggestion how much time will it take? and why the delay is? any suggestions about the next step to be followed?

Also i read here some gcms notes is available so that you can know your file status..can anyone pls share a link from where you can order online? what is the cost? and will i get it thru email or i have to get it thru post? i am working in Abu Dhabi so howz it possible to get gcms? and how much time does it takes for gcms to receive?

Anyone can share their experience pls..quite tensed now..

peeveehelp

May 10, 2015
hi guys i dont know where to ask this question ..hope someone can help me

my husband is the PA and we have just received the PPR... yet to land.
we are having problems in our marriage and so both of us want to land in canada and get the PR card.

after receiving the card he wants to head back to india and me stay on in canada. he would probably be in canada for a week and not more.
since we have gotten married in india he wants to come back and file for divorce here.

if i continue to stay in canada can my PR card be revoked since he would probably be in canada for not more than 1 week
i will continue to stay look for a job and try and start a new life .... even though he is the PA under FSW.

Nadesan

Dec 25, 2014
SVB2411 said:
Hi Guys..its being long was away from Forum as was bit busy with work schedule and i see lot of ppr's flowing congrats to all of them..!!

Want guidance from seniors here..i completed my MR, physician submitted it online, paid rprf, they also received my PCC all this happened till 31st March 2015. Also medical received line was updated..since then almost 40 days no sign from Colombo Visa office..i just saw few applicants of same month or after got decision made and ppr. Any suggestion how much time will it take? and why the delay is? any suggestions about the next step to be followed?

Also i read here some gcms notes is available so that you can know your file status..can anyone pls share a link from where you can order online? what is the cost? and will i get it thru email or i have to get it thru post? i am working in Abu Dhabi so howz it possible to get gcms? and how much time does it takes for gcms to receive?

Hi,

I am a Colombo visa office applicant too.I submitted my medical March 27th with other additional documents.No reply yet.Security and criminality check will take time bro.I have lived in 3 countries.In your case it is two.So keep calm.By the way I am working in Dubai :)

stayblessed

Mar 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 2015
SVB2411 said:

Buddy you should expect ppr between 30-90 days from your TLU. Having said that each case is different and may take less or more time. As you said few ppl from Sept got PPR and few like me still waiting for PPR months after medicals. So just relax and hope for the best as you are almost thorugh.

There are few online sites you can refer to request GCMS.
caips.ca, gcmsfile.com, caipsfile.com and few more...just google it and you would come to know the entire process on how to order GCMS and how much will it cost....This is definitely a good tool to understand the status of your application..

Hope this helps...all the best :)

SVB2411

Apr 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2014
AOR Received.
23-09-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
18-03-2015
Med's Done....
21-03-2015, RPRF Paid online 22-03-2015, Courier Delivered on 31-03-2015, Medical Received Updated.
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Nadesan said:
Hi,

I am a Colombo visa office applicant too.I submitted my medical March 27th with other additional documents.No reply yet.Security and criminality check will take time bro.I have lived in 3 countries.In your case it is two.So keep calm.By the way I am working in Dubai :)
Hi..thnx for your reply..i do have a travel history of 4 countries+abu dhabi where i am working since 4 years+india ( born and bought up) so if the number of countries is more it takes time for criminality & security check? how much time u can expect? what about gcms notes? ne idea?

SVB2411

Apr 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2014
AOR Received.
23-09-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
18-03-2015
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
stayblessed said:
Buddy you should expect ppr between 30-90 days from your TLU. Having said that each case is different and may take less or more time. As you said few ppl from Sept got PPR and few like me still waiting for PPR months after medicals. So just relax and hope for the best as you are almost thorugh.

There are few online sites you can refer to request GCMS.
caips.ca, gcmsfile.com, caipsfile.com and few more...just google it and you would come to know the entire process on how to order GCMS and how much will it cost....This is definitely a good tool to understand the status of your application..

Hope this helps...all the best :)
Thnx bro..+1 to u...any approx time you know can take for gcms to receive? can can we get it thru email? there are multiple options i see with $25,$225,$425 something..so which one would give the outlook of my application? $25 would suffice?

stayblessed

Mar 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 2015
SVB2411 said:
Thnx bro..+1 to u...any approx time you know can take for gcms to receive? can can we get it thru email? there are multiple options i see with $25,$225,$425 something..so which one would give the outlook of my application? $25 would suffice?
It takes 5-6 weeks. basic option ($25) would give u raw file without interpretation. Then others are premium servieces where they would help you understanding GCMS details...But dont waste money on that buddy just order basic file which they will send in PDF and forum members would help you out with that...Also PM me if you have any doubts..

sharanjit1986

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
APPLIED FOR MY FAMILY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
AOR1 -- 05.05.2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
ECAS UPDATED THAT A MAIL IS SENT AT HOME ADDRESS ON 23.06.2016
Med's Request
WAITING
Med's Done....
WAITING
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Zawar said:
Hi dear members
I applied PR in December 2014 in which I consider my Adaptability points for my Uncle who is a Canadian national to fulfill my required points. My uncle is my mothers real brother. To fulfill this requirement I suppose to provide birth certificates of both to prove the mutual father of both.I am from Pakistan.But at that time our Government really don't provide birth certificates. To prove this relationship I provide SSC school certificates of both with mutual father. I already got PER email, but now I got Government family registration certificate to prove mutual father of both.
My file is already in queue for process in local visa office. I need suggestion that should I provide this certificate as an additional document as a proof of relationship or I have to wait for further instructions from VO? I am a bit confuse in this case

Thanks
Send vo additional dox with a covering letter explaining situation .

Dsiraj

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Additional: 18-11-2014
Nomination.....
03-09-2014
Med's Request
24-01-2015
Med's Done....
29-01-2015
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
04-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2015
LANDED..........
21-10-2015
Hi every one

I received my PPR from NDVO last week and have been asked to submit my passport to VFS new delhi

As I am based in Saudi Arabia I have sent a cse to Riyadh embassy and NDVO the same day itself to get my passports stamped from Riyadh embassy

But I haven't heard from either of them
now as we all know that only 30 days are given to submit our passports
and already one week has passed

Can anybody tell me how long did Riyadh office takes to reply?

Nadesan

Dec 25, 2014
SVB2411 said:
Hi..thnx for your reply..i do have a travel history of 4 countries+abu dhabi where i am working since 4 years+india ( born and bought up) so if the number of countries is more it takes time for criminality & security check? how much time u can expect? what about gcms notes? ne idea?
[/quot

Just wait for another two weeks.Country you have traveled will not be a concern,but period of stay.If you have stayed more that 6 months in a country you have to give PCC.Just wait for two more weeks you will get PPR.

karunya.vemulapalli

Star Member
Mar 1, 2014
Hyderabad - India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
peeveehelp said:
hi guys i dont know where to ask this question ..hope someone can help me

my husband is the PA and we have just received the PPR... yet to land.
we are having problems in our marriage and so both of us want to land in canada and get the PR card.

after receiving the card he wants to head back to india and me stay on in canada. he would probably be in canada for a week and not more.
since we have gotten married in india he wants to come back and file for divorce here.

if i continue to stay in canada can my PR card be revoked since he would probably be in canada for not more than 1 week
i will continue to stay look for a job and try and start a new life .... even though he is the PA under FSW.
Hi peeveehelp

I have sent you a PM, please check and respond if you need anything else.

MDV

Mar 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-08-2014
Nomination.....
12-12-2014
File Transfer...
12-02-2015
Med's Request
14-03-2015
Med's Done....
16-03-2015 Third line updated April-2-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
01-05-2015 Decision Made May-2-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
2-06-2015
rohit307 said:
Friends, Finally I will be travelling next week to Toronto having obtained my Visa in Mar'15. Can anyone suggest if having Forex Card or Foreign Travel Card (with required amount) is admissible proof for "Proof of Funds" during landing? If not, what are the other options?

Best Wishes!
Thomas cook are best in travel cards but they dont give it to Immigrants .This point please do check with every forex company you get in touch with.

For immediate travellers opening account in scotia bank will not work as it takes time for them 2 send letter hard copy via mail with bank details to transfer and that fund once trnasfered will take time to get deposited and for them to issue confirmation .

HSBC canada Sux as it requests min 25000 CAD

ICICI canada might help you can check.I am too exploring them

Split your funds in(2000-3000) currency and travel card for incidental expenses (like booking short term rental house deposit,Airport drop, Buying sim,breakfast/lunch/dinner ,buying TTC pass)

Travellers cheque is the best option for your major part (say 11000 cad) as if the cheque is lost you can submit the xerox copy and get .

DD if lost you will end up in a mess to cancel it and again reissue .

Note any Indian bank INR statements are unacceptable.

Axis bank travel card offers 7000 per day withdrawal limit and ICIC 1500 -2000 per day.

Also if you look at the Ontario settlement page they have emphasized on the bearer form and also a transfer from INR BANK IN INDIA TO CAD BANK IN CANADA which implies to Transfer of funds between your bank and a Canadian bank
http://settlement.org/ontario/immigration-citizenship/landing-and-leaving/landing-in-canada/how-do-i-bring-money-into-canada-proof-of-funds/

You can bring money into Canada in the form of:

Cash

Securities in bearer form (for example, stocks, bonds, debentures, treasury bills)

Negotiable instruments in bearer form (for example, bank drafts, cheques, travellers' cheques, money orders)

Transfer of funds between your bank and a Canadian bank

sharanjit1986

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
APPLIED FOR MY FAMILY
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
AOR1 -- 05.05.2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
ECAS UPDATED THAT A MAIL IS SENT AT HOME ADDRESS ON 23.06.2016
Med's Request
WAITING
Med's Done....
WAITING
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
guptaa said:
Hi Waheguru,

I would love to do so as I am in similar situation, but I am planning for Toronto.
1) International Driving license will allow you to drive for 9 months.
2) Get Driving extract from your RTO, this will help you to get your BC driving license easily.

Hope it helps!!!
i belong to ROPAR PUNJAB plz let me what to ask to RTO for?