+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re: FSW 2014 Applicants Timeline- Lets Network Here.

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Second line updated : Oct,14
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
june,2015(third line update 18 june,15)
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
mjoshi10 said:
Visa application, tracking ID No.##################– Your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office NEW DELHI, on 02/04/2015 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website

Just got this message !

Hope to get my passport SOOOOOON !!

(A submitted my passport in VFS jallandhar on 19th March )
Congrats nd +1

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
Mahesh Inder Kumar said:
Received MR & RPRF on April 1st. initially I was thinking its a April fool but guys no it is MR for me. one inch closer to my dream.

Delhi guys could you suggest me about Maxmedcenter. please also give your tips on smooth medical.
Congrats nd +1

vi2

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
a2can said:
Thanks for your advise Vi2.... I'm posting a reply from my consultant after they checked with CIC regarding my query. Please note that I applied from India through a consultant who is in Toronto.

"I have not received any requests for your right of permanent residence fee. As soon as I do, I will inform you. They are not always requested together, and I called CIC to confirm. They said as you are outside Canada, we should wait to pay the fee as otherwise you will have to send the payment to Canada, where as if we wait it will be paid at your visa post."

-A2can
i am not sure why he said this because if you pay online its in CAD. you can send the receipt to ndvo... I have read ppl sending rprf drafts along with their application fee... because this is something that can be claimed back from cic in case ppl don't land. choice is yours, you can choose to wait if you are ok waiting...

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
0311 said:
ITS MR GUYS.... just got mail from consultant couple of hours ago :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
NOC: 0311
VO: NDVO
app received: 08.21.2014
PER: 12.12.2014
2nd line update: 03.13.2015 (processing started: 03.10.2015)
MR: 04.01.2015
Congrats nd +1

ajx

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
This is a mistake from their side, (Human error !!) it will not effect your processing.I was asked for NZ PCC instead of my wife's
but email followed later added note.
I think you should intimate VO about UK thing visa CSE or email, if they respond then ok, else while sending Medical and other things,
do add cover letter explaining this matter, that's all.
No need to worry !!

ajayrampal said:
Guys, Have a Doubt . . . . .

I am the main applicant (PPR received 27/02/2015), but updated spouse's details on 21/02/2015. Recently, I received following communication from NDVO:

Dear [My Name]:

This refers to your application for admission to Canada.

In order for us to continue the processing of your application, we require the following:
 9*****1 - [My Wife's Name]:

 Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical
examination This must be received at this office by: YYYY/MM/DD

 RPRF: Pay the Right of Permanent Residence fee This must be received at this office
by: YYYY/MM/DD

 Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six
months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate
FROM INDIA. This must be received at this office by: YYYY/MM/DD

 Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six
months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate
FROM UK. This must be received at this office by: YYYY/MM/DD

Failure to submit them within that time period could result in the refusal of your application.
Please quote our complete file number on your correspondence and address your
correspondence to the High Commission at the address indicated below

My Doubt is that my wife has never been to UK. Although, I have been living in UK for almost 4 yrs, but I sent my PCC (UK) along with application and that's how I got PPR.

Need expert advise, if someone can tell whether they are asking about my wife PCC from UK or mine. . . . .

Cheers,
AJ

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
bhavcaluk said:
NDVO
APPLICATION RECEIVED 27TH JULY 2014
DM ON 26TH MARCH 2015
PPR ON 31ST MARCH 2015
PP SUBMITTED TO VFS ON 1ST APRIL 2015
WAITING FOR PROCESSING OF VISA

SS UPDATED
Congrats nd +1 for updating ss

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
goingtocanada said:
Dear people,

Thanks a lot for all your help. I think I owe a lot to this forum. Just wanted to update that I got my PPR on 31-03-2015. Further I have submitted my passports at VFS on 01-04-2015.

Wish all the people in the pipeline the very best of luck. Stay put...
Congrats nd +1

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
dipen_trivedi said:
I got MR + RPRF today

My time line is:

App Received : 5 SEP 2014
PER : 23 DEC 2014
2nd Line Update : 16 MAR 2015
MR : 2 APR 2015

Thanks
Good Luck to all waiting for MR...
Congrats nd +1

gaurav_dexter

May 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WARSAW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-10-2014
Nomination.....
29-01-2015
AOR Received.
NO
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
SLU - 20-04-2015
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
20-05-2015
Interview........
TLU - 26-05-2015
Passport Req..
10-08-2015 (DM - 06-08-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-2015 ( PP recv back on 26-08-2015)
palakpatel911 said:
Finally reached Mapleland, Land of Dreams.

Me, my wife and daughter Landed at Toronto, Person International Airport (YYZ), Ontario, on 13th Mar 2015, flying Emirates Airlines with 3 hours halt at Dubai Airport. Wow watta huge place one should visit if get an opportunity. Boarded early morning from Dubai to Toronto. Amazing airlines and crew members. Almost started feeling the cold within the plane itself looking city thru the built-in cameras, It was quit cold evening in Toronto the time i reached. It was total 19 hours journey with halt.

While boarding a immigration form was handed over to passengers which was required to be filled for each members accompanying, full names as per PP, BOD, Nationality, Present Address, Address where your first stay in canada, Funds carrying along with you etc. The immigration procedure was very smooth and very easy, following are the details and as guided.

1. To the welcome counter where the officer welcomes & verifies our details. A bit long que & huge rush but was very quick and pretty much simple. there are approx 8-10 counters so they are quick.
All they ask is your COPR, passports, Immigration form (you must have filled while your journey) & they ask if carrying funds over $10000. If yes a mark is been done on Immigration form / if no than no marks.

2. To the Immigration counter where the officer asks for COPR & Passports, we are asked to sign infront of him/her. We need to give the address where we would like to have our PR cards delivered, they say it will take atleast 6 weeks. simple and easy done. Officer will recommend us to get a SIN number as well, which is there behind that counters. But not mandatory if you are in rush to see ppl waiting for you outside to receive you.

3. If carrying over $10000, need to go to one more counter for funds, nothing so complicated, its simple and just follow as guided by their staff. Just to sign the form filled by the officer against the amount we declare and done with all paper formalities.

4. Last task at airport is to collect your baggage, either can do it yourself or ask a helper who can do it for you if too many bags, at the end you can give a tip.

Sorry guys, no internet access till today just got one so drafting these lines after so long time enjoying Corona and a lime.
Congrats bro............nice information............pls share your further experiences also.............all the very best for this new journey............ :)

vi2

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
rojit said:
I am new to this forum....Need some HELP..

I forgot to send Passport bio pages along with RPRF, Medical completed packages. When I realized it I resent the photocopies but it crossed 30 days and in medical request email they have requested to send docs within 30 days.( Passport copies reached NDVO on 35th day after medical request.
My 3rd line has been updated on March 11 and medical done on March 2. RPRF, medical proof docs were sent on March 08.

No reply, updates since then.
Will this affect my processing or any chance of rejection due to this??
Please kindly suggest me.....very worried and regretful about missing that document. ( No changes or updates in passport than that submitted with initial application to CIO)....:(
Relax you have your 3rd line updated. congrats and don't worry... you will soon get dm/ppr.

ANANJAY

VIP Member
May 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
Doc's Request.
Feb,15
Nomination.....
(PER)AUG,2014
AOR Received.
Med's Request
5 june,2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Aug,15
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,15
MDV said:
Hey friends,

My third line has been updated today :p :p :p :p :p .I checked my ECAS status now

Medical results have been received.

13 days :( from MEDICALS submitted by FORTIS .

Best of luck to everyone

Thanks
Congrats nd +1

Coolguy31

Nov 29, 2013
Nagpur, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
30-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-11-2014. Adtl Rpts submitted on 02-12-2015 to Med Center. Consultant Submitted all Docs Via Email on 8 Dec 14
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2016
LANDED..........
Landing 16-04-2016
palakpatel911 said:
Finally reached Mapleland, Land of Dreams.

Me, my wife and daughter Landed at Toronto, Person International Airport (YYZ), Ontario, on 13th Mar 2015, flying Emirates Airlines with 3 hours halt at Dubai Airport. Wow watta huge place one should visit if get an opportunity. Boarded early morning from Dubai to Toronto. Amazing airlines and crew members. Almost started feeling the cold within the plane itself looking city thru the built-in cameras, It was quit cold evening in Toronto the time i reached. It was total 19 hours journey with halt.

While boarding a immigration form was handed over to passengers which was required to be filled for each members accompanying, full names as per PP, BOD, Nationality, Present Address, Address where your first stay in canada, Funds carrying along with you etc. The immigration procedure was very smooth and very easy, following are the details and as guided.

1. To the welcome counter where the officer welcomes & verifies our details. A bit long que & huge rush but was very quick and pretty much simple. there are approx 8-10 counters so they are quick.
All they ask is your COPR, passports, Immigration form (you must have filled while your journey) & they ask if carrying funds over $10000. If yes a mark is been done on Immigration form / if no than no marks.

2. To the Immigration counter where the officer asks for COPR & Passports, we are asked to sign infront of him/her. We need to give the address where we would like to have our PR cards delivered, they say it will take atleast 6 weeks. simple and easy done. Officer will recommend us to get a SIN number as well, which is there behind that counters. But not mandatory if you are in rush to see ppl waiting for you outside to receive you.

3. If carrying over $10000, need to go to one more counter for funds, nothing so complicated, its simple and just follow as guided by their staff. Just to sign the form filled by the officer against the amount we declare and done with all paper formalities.

4. Last task at airport is to collect your baggage, either can do it yourself or ask a helper who can do it for you if too many bags, at the end you can give a tip.

Sorry guys, no internet access till today just got one so drafting these lines after so long time enjoying Corona and a lime.
Hello, did you have to do any extra vaccinations for your daughter? Also someone had mentioned that we need to carry complete vaccination record of the children as it is required during admission to school. Please do update about these things. Thanks in advance

vi2

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
raij1 said:
Hi All,

I got information that there are no implications in getting PR and then coming back to USA for some months? But still have following 2 questions.

- is there any timeframe to go back to Canada after getting PR?
- any idea on number of days it takes to get PR card?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
raij1
1. you can go back till your PR card is valid. Generally, PR card is valid for 5 years from landing and can be renewed for next five years on meeting certain guidelines for minimum stay in Canada.

2. PR card normally takes 4 to 6 weeks after you complete your landing.

Coolguy31

Nov 29, 2013
Nagpur, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
30-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-11-2014. Adtl Rpts submitted on 02-12-2015 to Med Center. Consultant Submitted all Docs Via Email on 8 Dec 14
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2016
LANDED..........
Landing 16-04-2016
Hello Seniors,

Should i count the days from the MR done date (Myself, Wife & Son) or from the Day my additional reports were submitted. If i count from MR done date then it is 140 days today and if i count from Additional reports submitted date then it is 117 days today. I am through a consultant based in Canada. They tell me it takes anywhere between 2 - 5 months post MR for PPR to arrive. Any suggestions / advise or i should sit tight and be patient.

vi2

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
shobvj said:
Hi forum members,
Just wish to share the info regarding change in family status once visa is issued and before Landing.

While we were in due of 2 months on childbirth we got our visa stamped. So we mailed NDVO regarding suggestion. Since it took many days to get reply we landed and got our PR status since to avoid any risk. Now after 25 days we received mail stating if there is any change in family like married or newborn after visa is issued you got to submit ur COPR and visa along with the new family members docs so that we will re issue visa. For reissue we need to pay cad$30.

Since we have landed before change in family and gonna see our delivery here we don't have to submit copr and visa to NDVO. Am sharing this information so that few people who may be in our stage get to know visa reissue policy in family change after visa issued.
informative.. Thanks and +1 for the good work :)