+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RE ENTRT VISA

galb

Jun 9, 2011
My Visa states that it does not guranntee re-entry to Canada.
I need to visit sick parent in UK , what steps do I need to take inorder to gain re-entry-
My husband and Kids are in Canada

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
galb said:
My Visa states that it does not guranntee re-entry to Canada.
I need to visit sick parent in UK , what steps do I need to take inorder to gain re-entry-
My husband and Kids are in Canada
Are you talking about your permit or the visa stamped in your passport? You must be talking about the permit. A visa is an entry document that allows you to enter Canada. A permit says what you can do once you are in Canada. Two different purposes. If you are a UK citizen you do not need a visa to enter Canada.

galb

Jun 9, 2011
I have temporay foreign workers visa and it states that it does not authorise re-entry and I am worried as to will I be able to enter Canada if I go to visit my famaily in UK . I do not hold britsh passport but am a permamnant resident of UK

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
galb said:
I have temporay foreign workers visa and it states that it does not authorise re-entry and I am worried as to will I be able to enter Canada if I go to visit my famaily in UK . I do not hold britsh passport but am a permamnant resident of UK
What passport do you hold? Do you require a visa to enter Canada?

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
galb said:
Then if your current visa has expired, you require a new visa to enter Canada. But if your work permit is still valid, it should not be a problem for you to get a new visa. Just be sure to apply for the visa before you leave Canada so you are SURE that you have it for re-entry.