+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re-entering canada on a multiple visitor visa

sitaranv

Dec 19, 2016
Hi guys,
My parents orignally came to US in july,2017 and came to canada in september. We went back to US for a small family visit in november and came back on 27th november. My question is can they now stay 6 months from 27thnovember or will it still count from their orignal entry which is september? Officer didnt re-stamp the passport in november so we are con fused if the entry has been renewed or it still counts from september. Let me know
Thanks

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hi guys,
My parents orignally came to US in july,2017 and came to canada in september. We went back to US for a small family visit in november and came back on 27th november. My question is can they now stay 6 months from 27thnovember or will it still count from their orignal entry which is september? Officer didnt re-stamp the passport in november so we are con fused if the entry has been renewed or it still counts from september. Let me know
Thanks
1. if the passport wasn't stamped, then they were admitted this time, they were readmitted the basis of their previous entry in September, so they have 6 months from Sept.

Reactions: sitaranv