+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Re-apply Vistor visa 3rd time

nick_777

May 3, 2017
Hello All,

I have visited Canada in 2016 and visa was valid for six months, we only stay 3 days.

I reapplied the visa again and got it which was valid for 3 years but I couldn't travel in that time.

What are the chances to get the visitor visa approved the 3rd time. Do I have to attached the reason why I didn't traveled the second time.

Your input will be really helpful.

Kind regards,
Gill

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello All,

I have visited Canada in 2016 and visa was valid for six months, we only stay 3 days.

I reapplied the visa again and got it which was valid for 3 years but I couldn't travel in that time.

What are the chances to get the visitor visa approved the 3rd time. Do I have to attached the reason why I didn't traveled the second time.

Your input will be really helpful.

Kind regards,
Gill
Chances are high since you had two previous approvals. No, you don't need to explain why you didn't travel the second time. Presumably this was due to COVID which would have happened to a lot of people. If it makes you feel better, you can certainly include an LOE.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Looks like you may have been interested in applying for PR? Did you ever apply? The fact that you were only granted a 6 month visa and then a 3 year visa means there was concern about your application. May be due to what country you are from. The fact that you did enter Canada and left makes your application stronger but you were only given a 3 year visa for your second visa so there does remain some concern about your application.

nick_777

May 3, 2017
Looks like you may have been interested in applying for PR? Did you ever apply? The fact that you were only granted a 6 month visa and then a 3 year visa means there was concern about your application. May be due to what country you are from. The fact that you did enter Canada and left makes your application stronger but you were only given a 3 year visa for your second visa so there does remain some concern about your application.
No I have never apply for PR, sorry I forgot to mention that my passport was valid for 3 years at that time.