+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rconsideration letter for CEC time line

Adamq

Jan 6, 2022
Hi everyone,
I am a little bit stressed here so any information will be helpful. I want to know what is the time line for reconsideration letter and when do I expect to get a decision.
If someone have sent similar letter please update
Thanks

Rgill133

Star Member
May 19, 2021
Hi everyone,
I am a little bit stressed here so any information will be helpful. I want to know what is the time line for reconsideration letter and when do I expect to get a decision.
If someone have sent similar letter please update
Thanks
Mine was reopened after 1 month

Adamq

Jan 6, 2022
Mine was reopened after 1 month
Hi Rgill133,
I have another question. Did you open another fresh application before your application was reopened or you just waited. I have submitted my reconsideration letter 10 days ago and received this message a couple of days ago

For your information, a reconsideration request is examined only in cases where a Processing Centre or an IRCC local office may have omitted to consider certain factors which incidentally caused a refusal of an application.
We have forwarded your reconsideration request to the responsible office. We cannot guarantee that the responsible office will provide a positive outcome to that request.

And today I received this message "Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). We are currently experiencing a high volume of requests and will respond to your enquiry in due course."

Rgill133

Star Member
May 19, 2021
Do you mind sharing what was the reason of the refusal and the outcomes? Thanks
They requested schedule A form from and my representative submit it before deadline but they refused application that they didnt get it ,i didnt meet deadline .then we attached all proofs,screenshot to webform & called ircc 2 times ,went to mp office. After 1 month i got it reopened.

Adamq

Jan 6, 2022
I got a refund today for the right to be permanent resident, does that mean my reconsideration letter will be refused? any help