+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RCMP Fingerprint No Reference Number

Mulinasjk051

May 27, 2024
Hello,

I received a letter requested for fingerprint on May 7th. I got mine done on May 17th at a third party office as the RCMP referred me to. They put down the wrong address and I had to get it done again on May 24th. I called the RCMP and they said the fingerprint should be sent on May 29th to the IRCC in Vancouver. However, when I wanted to confirm the UCI or application number, they said they never heard of such thing. I'm very confused as the instruction said I must include it. I told the agent that took my fingerprint and they said they checked the number. They gave me an RCMP copy of the fingerprint but there was no UCI or Application number on it. I'm not sure how to proceed from here. Any advise?

Thank you for your help. It is much appreciated.

fièrementcanadien

Star Member
Jan 31, 2024
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
The RCMP has no idea about the UCI or your application number, yeah. They're the police, not immigration.

IRCC will match your fingerprints to your file using the DCN request number on the fingerprint form, which the agency you took your fingerprints at links with your UCI and tells IRCC about through an internal system.