+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RCMP Fingerprint Based Police Certificate, how to obtain from Mexico City

Cldetcom

Feb 28, 2014
Hello,

Me and my family have been granted a CSQ, we sent our documents to the Sydney office on Nov 2013 and this Monday (24/02/2014) we were requested to send some additional documents to the Canadian Embassy in Mexico. We were requested to send a "RCMP Fingerprint Based Police Certificate" for my spouse only. We have no clue on how to get this within the shortest delay possible. We live in Mexico City and we'd greatly appreciate if someone can provide some guidance on this. Where to get the fingerprints taken and how to get the RCMP Police certificate in the shortest delay possible.

Please help :)

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cldetcom said:
Hello,

Me and my family have been granted a CSQ, we sent our documents to the Sydney office on Nov 2013 and this Monday (24/02/2014) we were requested to send some additional documents to the Canadian Embassy in Mexico. We were requested to send a "RCMP Fingerprint Based Police Certificate" for my spouse only. We have no clue on how to get this within the shortest delay possible. We live in Mexico City and we'd greatly appreciate if someone can provide some guidance on this. Where to get the fingerprints taken and how to get the RCMP Police certificate in the shortest delay possible.

Please help :)
If you are OUTSIDE OF CANADA :

Contact the nearest police force which offers fingerprinting services. The RCMP will accept fingerprint forms from foreign countries that contain the following:

- Rolled and flat impressions of all ten fingers taken with black ink
- Full name, date of birth and sex of the applicant
- The name and address of the police agency
- The signature of the official taking the fingerprints

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/cr-cj/fing-empr2-eng.htm

Look through here for more complete information

brunolauze

May 20, 2014
We didn't got any chances presenting us in local police stations. Since we needed the PGR letter we asked them to provide fingerprints with our printed C-216 form and they were kind to provide us with 3 copies.

I seems the request letter to give the PGR contains a request for this directly if RCMP is also required. But then you need to send it to Ottawa at RCMP headquarters. Because the delay is really long with ink-based submissions we used a Digital Conversion service called Reliability Screening Solutions which is costly but will take 3 days instead of months.