App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
I think it is just random but nothing to do with the name. If my name is shiny carrot beef surname kung Fu, and they re asking my rcmp I can have a big doubt. Anyway, should have gotten the information about rcmp before... Thanks.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
I think it is just random but nothing to do with the name. If my name is shiny carrot beef surname kung Fu, and they re asking my rcmp I can have a big doubt. Anyway, should have gotten the information about rcmp before... Thanks.
It isn't random, but you're welcome to believe whatever you want.

Reactions: EscoBlades

arghya009

Sep 19, 2019
Hi, I have a quick question. RCMP can be done upfront ? If yes please let me know after finger printing what exactly I have to do ?

Noyan2020

Star Member
Nov 9, 2020
Hi, I have a quick question. RCMP can be done upfront ? If yes please let me know after finger printing what exactly I have to do ?
Email CCRTIS-SCICTR@rcmp-grc.gc.ca for the most recent list. They usually reply within few hours. Its better to get a recent list as they keep updating it more often. Keep subject line : Request for list of accredited fingerprinting companies. This will get you response quickly. Then you can search the place closest to you and call them to book an appointment. The whole process from fingerprinting to receiving the report at your place can take about 2 weeks.

arghya009

Sep 19, 2019
Email CCRTIS-SCICTR@rcmp-grc.gc.ca for the most recent list. They usually reply within few hours. Its better to get a recent list as they keep updating it more often. Keep subject line : Request for list of accredited fingerprinting companies. This will get you response quickly. Then you can search the place closest to you and call them to book an appointment. The whole process from fingerprinting to receiving the report at your place can take about 2 weeks.
Thanks. Just sent out an email. Could you please let me know if I could provide documents after my application submission ? And if yes through what ? Web form or gcsm?

Noyan2020

Star Member
Nov 9, 2020
Thanks. Just sent out an email. Could you please let me know if I could provide documents after my application submission ? And if yes through what ? Web form or gcsm?
If they requested a RCMP Certified Criminal Record with fingerprints, then there will be an option on the portal to upload it. If you have proactively applied (without CIC asking for it) for the RCMP Criminal Record Check with fingerprints, then you can send it to them using a web form.

saifahmed

Jan 15, 2021
HI Guys,

I got RCMP request from CIC on 16th December 2020,
17th december 2020 i gave the finger print .
22nd RCMP mailed the report to CPC mississauga office.

I have been waiting since then there is no update on my ircc portal. Does anyone know how long does ircc takes to update it.

saifahmed

Jan 15, 2021
Hi guys,

I just got a biometrics collection letter and RCMP Criminal record check request today.

For biometrics, I know that all the locations are closed but for RCMP criminal record check, should i go to the Toronto police service website and request for criminal record check (level 1) online?
How long does ircc takes to update your RCMP on the portal.

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
How long does ircc takes to update your RCMP on the portal.
hi,

Got RCMP requested on november 20th
Myself received RCMP on november 30th
november 30th, upoladed the document
december 1st, Portal said we received your document
december 2nd until now, we are reviewing your document.
that's all I know....

saifahmed

Jan 15, 2021
hi,

Got RCMP requested on november 20th
Myself received RCMP on november 30th
november 30th, upoladed the document
december 1st, Portal said we received your document
december 2nd until now, we are reviewing your document.
that's all I know....
Thank you so much for the reply,

I have been waiting since then there is no update on my ircc portal. Does anyone know how long does ircc takes to update it.

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Thank you so much for the reply,

as I said, the following day it was written we received your documents....do you have that?

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
No they have not updated anything on my profile.
I even thought it was an automatic reply since...As soon as I updated the document, like 10 min after, the status changed to, you uploaded document. Then the day after, we received your document. And the day after we are reviewing...

It's been 1 months 2 weeks since that last message though....but i got 1 ghost update 2 days ago. I would like to know too...how long it takes to have ADR updated...

saifahmed

Jan 15, 2021
Thanks! I received the list of accredited fingerprint companies from the RCMP today.
HI,
I wanted to check with you how long did the RCMP take to send the report to IRCC office and hpw long did IRCC took to update on your file.