+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RCMP Clearance please help

blueyes

Jul 17, 2010
Outland : This my question : my hubby is the sponsor: while our application transfered in manila embassy they request an NBI for me and RCMP Clearance for my hubby. Now he get the RCMP Clearance with result of two case this happened in year 1982 ... he have case assukt againts his wife.... IF we send the RCMP to manila embassy does it mean we are reject already? comments and advise are accepted.... help me please

I

iarblue

Well they do state that you can be refused if the sponsor or sponsored has any type of crime against a family member.So when they did the checks on your hubby they found something because it is rare they get the sponsor to get a police report.SO they do have their doubts.So you will have to send it in as if you dont send things they request it says right on the letter they sent you.That if you do not send in the requested documents they will assume you want to withdraw the app.
You need to send it in and let them judge what they will do.It is quite a few years ago but it still is assult to a family member.What is the other case you said 2 cases,if the second is assult to a family member to it will most likely be refused.But nobody knows that answer just the IO reviewing the police report.

blueyes

Jul 17, 2010
thank you so much for your reply... i highly appreciate it...
and yes he have assult case on RCMP clearnace. i seen it