+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rcmp certificate

Meenu Manpreet gill

Oct 13, 2020
I had got only 30 days to submit RCMP report from IRCC. considering Saturday Sunday , least chances to receive mail from Canada post, i assume, I only have 2 days left to submit the report.
U ll get extension .don’t worry.b4 due date just write an explanation letter and attach all the emails which u send to rcmp to know the status and upload it in the portal where they ask for actual letter .

asodhi

May 27, 2020
You can write to them again. I think they will be considerate and understand the situation. when did you give your fingerprints? Y
I have alreday sent webform for extension request on March 27th . Unfortunately they have not yet gave response on web form . So I am getting more and more close to the target date. Stuck in between.

Meenu Manpreet gill

Oct 13, 2020
I have alreday sent webform for extension request on March 27th . Unfortunately they have not yet gave response on web form . So I am getting more and more close to the target date. Stuck in between.
U ll get extension .don’t worry.b4 due date just write an explanation letter and attach all the emails which u send to rcmp to know the status and upload it in the portal where they ask for actual letter .

bigvac123

Apr 7, 2021
- Applied RCMP on 22nd March
- Contacted them on 6th April and today I got their response that the application is completed and the result will be sent on 7th April .
Do you know how long will it take to deliver?

Meenu Manpreet gill

Oct 13, 2020
- Applied RCMP on 22nd March
- Contacted them on 6th April and today I got their response that the application is completed and the result will be sent on 7th April .
Do you know how long will it take to deliver?
With in Ontario ...3 business days .any other province 5-7 business days .