Status
Not open for further replies.

Teenkatigda

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I did. But they were reluctant. So I sent them a draft. They are yet to revert.
Strange, they have a standard template for such stuff. College students, PR Applicants, certain business visas, all need this declaration. Try escalating via social media.

Reactions: kolkata2019

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Will try that
Speak to the bank manager and explain that you applying for PR, other branches of the bank are giving the document to other applicants etc. and they will give you a customized letter. My bank also wasn't ready to provide the letter at first with all the IRCC required details but after speaking with the manager, I got it after 2-3 days.

kolkata2019

Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
delhi
Speak to the bank manager and explain that you applying for PR, other branches of the bank are giving the document to other applicants etc. and they will give you a customized letter. My bank also wasn't ready to provide the letter at first with all the IRCC required details but after speaking with the manager, I got it after 2-3 days.
Oh ok. Will definitely do that.

kolkata2019

Aug 19, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
delhi
Thank you so much everyone. Managed to get from HDFC. Hopefully Kotak will follow. They have given current balance, average balance of 6 months, my address, their complete contact details and I got 6 months statement stamped and signed separately. Hopefully that will work :)

Teenkatigda

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thank you so much everyone. Managed to get from HDFC. Hopefully Kotak will follow. They have given current balance, average balance of 6 months, my address, their complete contact details and I got 6 months statement stamped and signed separately. Hopefully that will work :)
Hooray.

Shubham6120

Jul 30, 2020
Gujarat
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01/01/2020
Doc's Request.
18/02/2021
AOR Received.
01/02/2021
IELTS Request
18/07/2019
Med's Request
18/02/2021
Med's Done....
18/02/2021
Passport Req..
02/05/2022
VISA ISSUED...
13/05/2022
Hi. Need urgent help. I am primary applicant and i am as such not claiming my spouses work experience points so do i need all his reference letters of past job as she is in the same company since 10 years or just current job work experience certificate and reference letter are ok??? Please reply.

Carmen01

Oct 13, 2020
Hi. Need urgent help. I am primary applicant and i am as such not claiming my spouses work experience points so do i need all his reference letters of past job as she is in the same company since 10 years or just current job work experience certificate and reference letter are ok??? Please reply.
None of the above...move experience to personal history as you aren’t claiming points for it

AIPLY

Dec 1, 2020
NEED advice PLEASE...
Can I modify my ee profile after receiving NOI from Ontario ?
I submitted my application for OINP on November 24 and it has been 3 weeks without any progress, which is frustrating.
My CRS is 466 taking French as first language, I want to change my first language to English, so my CRS will be 469, probably eligible for next draw, can I do that? Will the change affect the assessment of OINP ?

Status
Not open for further replies.