Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
https://www.cicnews.com/2020/06/what-canadian-immigrants-can-expect-in-june-2020-0614554.html?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=newsletter-20200603#gs.8rsf6y

I have read one statement that “There could be four Express Entry draws this month.” What does that means? Can anyone make me understand this??
Separate CEC and PNP draws have been happening roughly every two weeks. So, two draws twice a month, hence the article estimating 4 in June, if the trend continues.

joconstantine

Mar 30, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
01-08-2020

georgeb88

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
May2021
AOR Received.
14-06-2021
Does anybody know whether the restriction that's extended is specifically for US-Canada border or if its travelling into the country in general?

Jo1984

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Does anybody know whether the restriction that's extended is specifically for US-Canada border or if its travelling into the country in general?
It's for the US-Canada border. There have been no new announcements yet about travelling to the country in general for non-essential reasons.

Reactions: Islander216

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
It's for the US-Canada border. There have been no new announcements yet about travelling to the country in general for non-essential reasons.
Correct. To my knowledge, the international travel stuff is set to 30 June, and we're waiting to see if anything changes.

Reactions: Islander216

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
Realistically, we all are waiting for July to bring back FSW draws. However, if July comes and they still run CEC draws, all hell will break loose!
Personally, I’d lose hope in IRCC if they don't start explaining!

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
Realistically, we all are waiting for July to bring back FSW draws. However, if July comes and they still run CEC draws, all hell will break loose!
Personally, I’d lose hope in IRCC if they don't start explaining!
I'd be very (pleasantly) surprised if they start in July. I just don't see it happening that soon unfortunately. They can't explain what they even themselves don't know. I hope there's some miracle and a vaccine is made quickly. That's the fastest way to the world getting back on track.

mnukkiral

Star Member
Jan 14, 2019
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/survey-client-covid19-2020.html

Guys probably we all can send a feedback. IRCC is asking for feedback so let us all request for FSW draws and highlighting our concerns like losing pointsor FSW-Inland applications etc.

Hope this helps.

So I received an email from IRCC to complete a survey and give feedback. Has anyone else received this? I feel this survey is going out to FSW applicants who have submitted an EE profile. Please share your views.

Jo1984

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
So I received an email from IRCC to complete a survey and give feedback. Has anyone else received this? I feel this survey is going out to FSW applicants who have submitted an EE profile. Please share your views.
I haven't got one (they say it only went to certain clients). But if people with an EE profile (but without an ITA) are receiving it, I'd take that as a good sign. I especially find this paragraph encouraging:

"By collecting these survey responses, IRCC will better understand how our clients are experiencing COVID-19 and the volumes of applications or arrivals to Canada that IRCC can expect in the near future."

To me, this means they are expecting to be sending ITAs to FSW candidates and are trying to get an idea of how many have changed plans and how many are still keen.

Status
Not open for further replies.