+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope - FSW - 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Dear Concerns,

I request your support, i have done 2 years Bachelors and 2 Years Masters, on my ECA from IQAS it is written as follows.

COMPARATIVE LEVELS OF ACHIEVEMENT IN CANADA
The combination of the Bachelor's degree and Master's degree generally compares to the completion of a four-year Bachelor of Commerce degree with a focus in business administration and finance.

Which option should i use in Express Entry , Bachelor one or Two or More Degree one.

Thanks
If I'm not mistaken, this means they evaluated all the degrees as one degree. This is a crazy outcome so you can't claim masters or two or more degrees. Why not try WES?

junro

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
Deleting it could be termed misrepresentation. Except of course you'd add it to personal history and this would still raise eyebrow of the VO that would be treating your case.

Here's my advice: Decline the ITA if you can't provide a plausible explanation for the foreign work experience. Edit your profile afterwards and include the experience in personal history then do a LOE to explain the discrepancies. Hopefully, the VO would not see it as misrepresentation that way.

PS: Always ensure that you know what your consultant is filling to avoid unexpected issues like this one.
Hi, thank you for the feedback. Yes I ‘am planning to put the foreign work experience at the personal history. But theres no way i can add it in the Personal Hx unless i get the ITA.

junro

Star Member
Jul 1, 2020
Deleting it could be termed misrepresentation. Except of course you'd add it to personal history and this would still raise eyebrow of the VO that would be treating your case.

Here's my advice: Decline the ITA if you can't provide a plausible explanation for the foreign work experience. Edit your profile afterwards and include the experience in personal history then do a LOE to explain the discrepancies. Hopefully, the VO would not see it as misrepresentation that way.

PS: Always ensure that you know what your consultant is filling to avoid unexpected issues like this one.
I guess i will just decline the ITA. Delete the foreign experience and put it in the personal history. Thanks for the feedback bud! Appreciate it!

Norli

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
I can understand. I’m an FSW who’s in Canada already. I wish they consider people like us.
Hi
l have a question regarding my E.E profile. I have been in Canada for over a year now on a visitors visa but I'm confused on how to fill my country of residence. Should it be my country of citizenship or Canada since I'm currently living here legally? I need your advice guys because my CRS score is 493 so I'm airtight sure that I'd be called in the next E.E draw. I just want to be certain all is in order before l get ITA. Thanks

Norli

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
Hi
l have a question regarding my E.E profile. I have been in Canada for over a year now on a visitors visa but I'm confused on how to fill my country of residence. Should it be my country of citizenship or Canada since I'm currently living here legally? I need your advice guys because my CRS score is 493 so I'm airtight sure that I'd be called in the next E.E draw. I just want to be certain all is in order before l get ITA. Thanks

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Hi
Country of residence - Canada
Country of Citizenship - Fill as per your Country of Birth

Reactions: Norli

Jaybird94

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
any idea if 466 is good enough this year to get ita?
CEC Inland, more than likely. (Almost guaranteed if they do another CEC draw)

FSW - Unlikely but still possible if WES/IELTS/etc. is still shut down. If New applicants aren't able to get into the pool by October/November~ and they continue to do FSW or all-stream draws, the FSW pool will likely reach low 460s if not 450s by the end of this year.

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I have one query.. can we apply for student visa with EE profile?
No, Express Entry is the system used for Permanent Residence applications. You can, however, apply online for a student visa. Here is a link that will explain the process: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/apply.html.
Just saw in another group that 3 people received their ppr mail from sydney, australia office now.
This is definitely good news :0
Great news! Thank you for sharing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.