+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 90th Draw

Diego Perez

May 16, 2018
This has been answered so many times and that too in last couple of days and in this thread itself only if you had bothered to search first.
There is no such option to select Two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees? NO NO NO.
You only mention education details and tool does it for you.Period.
What tool? In CRS Tool there is an option to choose two or more certificates.

frew

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
I wonder at times if there's a CIC employee silently watching our threads.:eek::eek::(

If someone's there out there, could you please let us know if we have a draw today?!??

I know I am super desperate! Cant really help it
definitely someone is watching... and it will put us in disadvantage when the person on the other side of the line knows your strategies and possible way out for the challenges... lol.

I hope the CIC guy/lady here will use the information in this forum as an input and advise their bosses that the CRS need to go as low as 400 as it is where all the bright candidates are seating. ;);)

Reactions: mary99 and dodogirl

mary99

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
definitely someone is watching... and it will put us in disadvantage when the person on the other side of the line knows your strategies and possible way out for the challenges... lol.

I hope the CIC guy/lady here will use the information in this forum as an input and advise their bosses that the CRS need to go as low as 400 as it is where all the bright candidates are seating. ;);)
Haha I so wish someone could do that for us and make us all happy!!

dodogirl

Mar 30, 2018
I read it yesterday and got excited but then found out they are talking about 2030s
It also says that the admission target for 2018 is 310,000 which is an increase from last year right.

Canada’s federal government announced a new multi-year immigration levels plan that will see admissions ramp up to 340,000 across all immigration programs by 2020.

To reach the target for 2020 they have to start with this year.

special3220

Jul 15, 2017
NOC Code......
It also says that the admission target for 2018 is 310,000 which is an increase from last year right.

Canada’s federal government announced a new multi-year immigration levels plan that will see admissions ramp up to 340,000 across all immigration programs by 2020.

To reach the target for 2020 they have to start with this year.
Yes but that is old news. That target was announced in last November. We are already in the target year and all logic says they have to ramp up draw no or it issuance in order to fulfill the target.