+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 81st Draw

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
thats not what my issue is! my issue is with all these experts on this forum giving us fake hope and counselling us for nothing since november.
i stopped counting how many people here said " oh yeah in january the CRS is going dowwwwwwn bru for sure like 100% its going down and u will for sure get the ITA "

and now its JANUARY!! AND the same people are now telling us '' oh nooo no draw, its going to get competitive now, score is going to go up now and ITA will decrease " why do they play with us like this? im sick and tired of my hopes constantly being crashed.

my dad is checking on me every wednesday. what do i say to him? what do i tell everyyone? im fed up.
had people not told me to wait and relax, i would have given IELTS again.
now im stuck in the middle and cant do anything.

ive been unemployed for so long now and all i wanted was to go back to working.

and now
abhishek_89 is just ignoring my pleas and wont address them.

why did everyone keep telling I will get the ITA in january and now same people are saying i wont get it because they didnt do a draw.

where am i supposed to go? i cant sleep at night, i cant breathe i cant breathe i think im going to faint im just going to jump off a bridge now
abhishek is under no obligation to respond to you. if you can't handle the process, give it up or grow up.

arcaneking_86

Jan 3, 2018
where the heck is
abhishek_89? if he's not responding then im jumping off a bridge.

he's the only one to rely on here

If you jump off a bridge someone else is gonna benefit in the next draw. Don't be so charitable and childish. I've been waiting for the last 8 months in order to get my finances in order so that i can show a 6 monthly average balance of 12300CAD. So be patient, your score is good enough for an ITA for the draws in Jan and Feb.

noscaf2014

Nov 2, 2016
Hi,

I have one question
Does tourist visa for Canada counts as UCI number?
Yes, if you have a UCI generated from a previous visa application, you should use the same number in all your other applications (such as for PR, work, etc.). Good Luck!

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
Well, I have been following ROH since about 5 previous rays. I got ITA in the last round (80th) at 464 but rejected it a few days ago due to one or two reasons. Now, back in the pool for the next draw since the reason for the past rejection has now been settled. Hoping to submit just immediately I get the next ITA because all my documents are now ready.

First, do not expect a drastic decrease in CRS cut-off as it was in the first/second quarter of 2017. Reason: In the middle of the year 2017, CIC introduced some several additional points to favour a lot of people so that they can also be much more eligible for high points, these points are for degrees obtained in Canada (30), for siblings in Canada (15) for French courses. These have encouraged a large number of people to develop interests in the EE scheme.

Remember, these are the people you compete with in the pool, if you never noticed the influence of the addition of these points in the last half of last year, this may be because of a less awareness, but now it is boom - I tell you. A lot of Canadian graduates, those that have siblings in Canada, and french speaking applicants are now embarking on this journey like never before

If you do not belong to any of these groups that have these additional points: studied in Canada, siblings in Canada or French Test. You have to work more on your IELTS or apply as a single applicant. Forget ITA this year, especially when you get older with time thereby leading to decrease in CRS point.

I don't see CRS going below 435 throughout this year.
Your post doesn’t make any sense without any data. Get ITA, PPR and wait for good things to happen for others.

Last edited:

WanderWomanToo

Nov 28, 2017
thats not what my issue is! my issue is with all these experts on this forum giving us fake hope and counselling us for nothing since november.
i stopped counting how many people here said " oh yeah in january the CRS is going dowwwwwwn bru for sure like 100% its going down and u will for sure get the ITA "

and now its JANUARY!! AND the same people are now telling us '' oh nooo no draw, its going to get competitive now, score is going to go up now and ITA will decrease " why do they play with us like this? im sick and tired of my hopes constantly being crashed.

my dad is checking on me every wednesday. what do i say to him? what do i tell everyyone? im fed up.

and now

why did everyone keep telling I will get the ITA in january and now same people are saying i wont get it because they didnt do a draw.

where am i supposed to go? i cant sleep at night, i cant breathe i cant breathe i think im going to faint im just going to jump off a bridge now
You know what, people here have been trying to push you up and giving you hope. You reek of negativity at this point. No one can help you now because you refuse to see things in a postive way. You haven’t been drawn at 445? What about the thousands more below your score?

Stop whining like its the end of the world for you. It will certainly be if you jump off a bridge.

Troy2245

Aug 5, 2017
where the heck is
abhishek_89? if he's not responding then im jumping off a bridge.

he's the only one to rely on here
Mate!! I have been at 403-408 from past 6 months!! Patience is the key! I extremely improved my IELTS scores and got my CRS to 478 recently!

Remember this quote:
Two things define you: Your patience when you have nothing and your attitude when you have everything.

Histrionics

Nov 22, 2017
India
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
31-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
21-06-2018

and now

Your only issue is that you have no issue. You are acting like a disappointed child and throwing tantrum after tantrum about it. You've whined and vented the entire night.

No one is doing anything to you. Not the CIC, not the people here who are asking you to hope.
Stop being such a drama queen and grow up.

It's a process. abhishek_89 does not owe you anything. People below you, people barely above 400 are more positive than you. People in the process far longer than you are more balanced and handling themselves with dignity.

As for what you should tell your Dad and everyone else, you figure it out. That's not even an issue worth considering and whining about.

If you're out of work, find a job that you can do. Give the IELTS again. All these issues that you are cribbing about and blaming other people for are issues that you are the only one who can solve.

You asked for advice and people helped. If you feel it didn't work, go ahead and do something about it. You're an adult, start acting like one.

I'm extremely against responding as I am to you but seriously, your theatrics since last night are sucking the hope and patience out of everyone else.

Get a grip and find something to occupy your time. Don't rub your negativity on the people who are actually listening and responding to you with kindness.

Last edited:

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Your only issue is that you have no issue. You are acting like a disappointed child and throwing tantrum after tantrum about it. You've whined and vented the entire night.

No one is doing anything to you. Not the CIC, not the people here who are asking you to hope.
Stop being such a drama queen and grow up.

It's a process. abhishek_89 does not owe you anything. People below you, people barely above 400 are more positive than you. People in the process far longer than you are more balanced and handling themselves with dignity.

As for what you should tell your Dad and everyone else, you figure it out. That's not even an issue worth considering and whining about.

If you're out of work, find a job that you can do. Give the IELTS again. All these issues that you are cribbing about and blaming other people for are issues that you are the only one who can solve.

You asked for advice and people helped. If you feel it didn't work, go ahead and do something about it. You're an adult, start acting like one.

I'm extremely against responding as I am to you but seriously, your theatrics since last night are sucking the hope and patience out of everyone else.

Get a grip and find something to occupy your time. Don't rub your negativity on the people who are actually listening and responding to you with kindness.
Very well said.

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
May be they weren't ready logistically to do a draw yesterday just after vacation.

It is possible they may do it today or tomorrow.

Do not lose hopes, this is all about being patient.

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

and now

Ok all can hope for the best but at the same time you have braced for the worst.
Abhishek calculation models are correct from certain point of view. He took the history of CRS cut from previous draws as well as the history of the applicants in EE before draws. From that he went to calculate prediction of the cut off score if draw will happen after certain amount of days after last draw,
But what is not taken into consideration is if the draw will happen or not or if it will go up or down. That depends on:
1. If there is some reason for the draw to be delayed (for example holiday season and not having enough people to release the ITA or not having the minister around to sign the draw)
2. Current saturation with application. So if they have calculated with certain ITA failure (how many ITA will not turn into application and how many applications will be cancelled or rejected), but the current failure rate is different (higher or lower).

And those 2 factors are the one that influence frequency or size (average amount of dependant per application as well, but that factor seems to be more stable).
And as it seems they maybe got more application than what they have calculated with and so they are cooling down the system.

And yes the whole system is a pure competition to secure better CRS than others in order to get ITA.

Now the problem you have is that you understood it as a certainty.
People post here either their calculation (with the data they have available) or just pure wish type of numbers. It is nothing bad in that if you understand those numbers for what they are and take it with grain of salt.
In your case recheck if there is anything left what can improve your score (for example new IELTS or CELPIP test with better results). You can approach your employer if they are willing to go for LMIA for you. And you can also try the gamble with the work permit extention (which will be denied for sure), which will give you another few weeks under implied status.
And of course worst case scenario is to return home and get ITA from there (brace for the worst).

Akula

Jun 7, 2017
Hello Guys, can i go for medical exam before ITA . I am expecting ITA in the next coming draw(got nomination from ontario). please comment.