+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

Gurwinder316

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
I understand from this forum that we need to mention address of last 10 years of stay after turning 18 once we receive ITA. I am at CRS 429 and should get ITA in couple of draws.I need to provide addresses from 2007-2017. I stayed 2007-2009 in one city at one address and 2009-till date in another city at 3 different addresses (2,4.5,1.5 years). I don't remember full address for for two places. Is it ok to mention approximate address of that area? Do they physically visit these addresses during background checks?
Can Someone please respond. Trying to get some info in advance here as this is most active thread :)

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
My CRS is 429 and have been working in one company since 2009 to till date (same mentioned in EE profile).
Do I need to show joining letter/offer letter from my current company or only the roles and responsibilities as per NOC code?
Trying to get info in advance and while hoping for ITA :)
If you can get a reference letter from your HR or manager stating all positions you held in the company, annual salary and benefits, number of working hours per week and the duties and responsibilities for each of your position.

Gurwinder316

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
If you can get a reference letter from your HR or manager stating all positions you held in the company, annual salary and benefits, number of working hours per week and the duties and responsibilities for each of your position.
I can get all this on company letterhead but won't be able to get roles and responsibilities for each different role I played because HR want endorsement from each manager and I have worked under 5+ managers (many of them left). Planning to get endorsement from my current manager for current role which is also my NOC code in EE and show my entire experience as per latest role i.e. in single role/role and responsibilities since 2009.
Any issues?

lost_identity

Star Member
May 20, 2017
Category........
If you have stayed for more than 6 months in any country, then you should get your police report from each of those countries. If the accumulated duration of your stay in India is less than 6 months, no need to bother about police report, but if its more, you should get a PCC from India as well. Since you're visiting the country, you can get your police clearance certificate when you are right there or you can get it from the Indian embassy when you are back in your home country. In addition, you should also get police clearance from your home country.
Hope it's helpful.

Globetrotter2017

Jun 14, 2017
Since it underwent a maintenance yesterday (as per the claims made here, PS: I didn't see it so I cannot confirm if there was one.

However, if there was one: 1 of 2 cases is possible:
1. There may not be a draw ( if hope there is one)

2. If there is a draw, the new changes with the time stamp will be implemented. ( I hope this is the case)

In any case, all the best guys! :)

Sandeep198511

Apr 21, 2017
Since it underwent a maintenance yesterday (as per the claims made here, PS: I didn't see it so I cannot confirm if there was one.

However, if there was one: 1 of 2 cases is possible:
1. There may not be a draw ( if hope there is one)

2. If there is a draw, the new changes with the time stamp will be implemented. ( I hope this is the case)

In any case, all the best guys! :)
1st case of Dsharma here...ding ding ding....:)
buddy there was maintenance yesterday...it was on twitter (IRCC) also...

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
I understand from this forum that we need to mention address of last 10 years of stay after turning 18 once we receive ITA. I am at CRS 429 and should get ITA in couple of draws.I need to provide addresses from 2007-2017. I stayed 2007-2009 in one city at one address and 2009-till date in another city at 3 different addresses (2,4.5,1.5 years). I don't remember full address for for two places. Is it ok to mention approximate address of that area? Do they physically visit these addresses during background checks?
I cannot remember my address in Jeddah as well! Honestly, I've never known any of my addresses in the Kingdom since I used my work address in my correspondences. In my opinion, the address history is for PCC verification, so as long as you know the street name, city and country, you should be good (I hope so) :)

Gurwinder316

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
I cannot remember my address in Jeddah as well! Honestly, I've never known any of my addresses in the Kingdom since I used my work address in my correspondences. In my opinion, the address history is for PCC verification, so as long as you know the street name, city and country, you should be good (I hope so) :)
Since I got my PCC already before ITA. So don't need to worry.