+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

FaithandFavor

Star Member
May 31, 2017
NOC Code......
My CRS is 410 and I finally had my documents ready to upload yesterday and found I could not :( I have been feeling so bad since yesterday but you all have been a great help with keeping up the hope. I had spent the last 2 weeks diligently and focused almost 100% on collecting all the documents and following up in order to apply for OINP as soon as possible. I finally received the final missing employer reference letter and my new passport Monday night and thought to create my profile but was tired and still had more work to catch up with. I thought tomorrow would be no problem, then got shut out ... :(

@FaithandFavor I am so sorry to hear about your brother. Yes, when it rains it pours ... I thought I had it bad because I was recently rejected for a job in Toronto that I had really wanted and then got my hopes up of at least progressing with the immigration when I got NOI 2 weeks ago ... then I find yesterday that I can't even apply. I had even thought about applying for FBI PCC today since it takes 3 months to receive the PCC, but I think I will hold off until the OINP opens up again. But we all have to stay strong and hopeful. I'm catching up on the ROH thread here for comfort ... and I want to think that Ontario is pausing its intake of new applications in order to catch up with its current applications and fix the technical issues that have been plaguing the system for the last few weeks. When they open it up to us again, we will be able to submit smoothly, without all the errors and disappearing documents that so many others have experienced lately!
Your optimism gives me hope........I'm below the 400 mark and I have been feeling really low in light of all thats been happening on the immigration scene and even in my own personal space but I guess the race is not for the swift but who can endure! Hang in there im positive that you will have get the opportunity to submit soon......

I absolutely love this little support group .....its my go to source when im feeling low and then after catching up on the thread hope is always restored so for that I have to say a big thank you!

shaun75

Jun 28, 2017
Northern Ireland
NOC Code......
I started considering Canada only after Brexit. So it's been just a little over a year for me but I know people who've been trying to immigrate to Canada since 2012 - first through the paper-based application process and now through Express Entry.

I accepted NOI from Ontario almost as soon as I received it because my patience was running thin. And all the waiting and the uncertainty was getting to me.

Having said this, I still strongly believe that the cut-off will keep decreasing throughout the year - at what rate though that's hard to say.

Good luck to everyone here and elsewhere in the world who's dreaming the Canadian dream. Your ITAs are on their way sooner or later.
Ah.... I never even thought you might be living in the UK. Apologies if you have already covered this in an earlier post but are you from the UK or from somewhere else and just living in the UK?

And yes this is a nosey question so feel free to tell me it's none of my business. :p

edah

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Friday it is, then. I'm gonna keep getting up every morning, I'm gonna keep going to work (even though I hate it), and I'm gonna keep coming home and hitting F5 every Wednesday and every Friday until I get drawn. Who's with me?
I am definately into the pattern thing, the only thşng is that my husband was in busness trip last draw and he is going again next wednesday, I just hope this won't ruin the whole friday thing !

Reactions: andieangel