+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 67th Draw

Mahnbab1

Apr 23, 2017
Th
Once you get to this one you will be suggested towards the up-loader James Castleden's other videos. There is one only from IELTS Ryan, i haven't checked it out myself.

The former one was very very helpful with the techniques of acing Listening. Good luck :)
Thank you!! I will def try this out

Reactions: KingKurly

Corey26

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
Well, I see you may misunderstand what is required for both applicant or employer to get LMIA before or after the changes cuz I have tried to get one myself, and it is nearly impossible for ordinary workers to get one. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/hire/offers.asp It was/is troublesome and the rules are very strict for employers, so there is not much qualified companies are willing to help some normal-guy like myself to get one. Working at MCD ? Your job title does not even fit NOC skill type/level 0AB unless you are the manager type. CIC changes it because people can actually buy/sell LMIA offer just like in black market(I know people do and it's expensive) and the 600 CRS raise seems unfair, so they place more restriction and reduce benefit score.

Also, you think 300,000 is the target for the pool ? Below is the information you should take a look before you express your 'fact'. I agree Canada wants more people here, but like I said, only people with basic skill sets or with tighter bonds(400+ scorers).
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-plan-2017.html
So why are you annoyed with the candidates whose scores below 400 being pulled from the pool and get their ITAs?

The statistics of the CRS point required was 468 since the launch of the express entry this year in January. And today, it's getting as low as 413?

If you're good enough at math, could you please calculate this value:

468-413= "this should give you the difference between the CRS points required" since 2017 Jan to 2017 June.

Another math task:

413-370= "this value would be less than the value in the task above".

So no wonder that the potential of the CRS being as low as 360 someday soon.

Another scenario which to my understanding is the most reliable one is that as long as there're eligible candidates in the pool, those would get their ITAs if there're no candidates having a higher number of CRS point. This is mainly because the IRCC is required to fill the quota allocated for a particular year.

After all, there is no harm with being optimistic yet bearing in mind there's nothing predictable and the higher CRS the better. Having a balanced mindset in counting situations is the key.

hahaHHH

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Category........
If you go back and check you'll find that I was among the first to raise the issue of how their silliness is causing others their dream...or at least delays it...
--
my objection was only to the fact that you sterotyped a population based on your experience...
--
it is okay to air your opinion,however till date,this thread has been one spreading hope,positivity,encouragement and harmony...
why bring in a divide... criticise the person's decision,as this is an open forum,but to paint everyone from the continent with one stroke of ur brush wasn't nice...
---
Wish you all the best...:)...

I did not mean to tag a colour or continent in particular.

What I was trying say was to retort his/her claim about being unique. I was trying to say that he/she has a job like most of the people do and comes from a place with S huge population. That's what I meant.

Reactions: shaun75 and lino82

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....